CHRIS BROWN TALKS TO THE "PO PO" and now DRAKE WILL BE CHARGED ....

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It don't say neither one of them nikkas snitched in that article:wtb:....think about the fact every person that got "injured" is gonna say they saw Drake and Chris Brown throw shyt so they can sue the shyt out of em....its a club full of witnesses.

I don't wish jail on nobody and hope neither go to jail especially Drake...jail sumhow managed to make wayne softer:sadcam:but these two non street nikkas tryna play street nikka games,they both deserve to go through thru the process it if it went down like people sayin...now reality has set in and nikkas gon be cryin and singin on and off record.

read the LAWYER STATEMENTS...chris brown's lawyer has already INCRIMINATED Drake in the media:

"Drake and his POSSE are a bunch of thugs"

what kinda hoeSNTICH shyt is that??? :smugdraper:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Charlamagne keeps losing...watch how this will all play out.

Chris presses charges. Drake ends up facing probation. he gets scared so he sings like a canary. ends up dropping dimes on everyone from Baby to Wayne, even his weed man gets it...wire, planting evidence, everything. then they all get charged so they spend all their money on lawyers. they got no money left for payola so they gotta suck up heavy to DJs to get their shyt played. Funkflex and them agree to play YM singles only if they agree never to do interview for the other station...

When's the trailer dropping?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lol Nope. Why would I need to spin anything. Drake vs. Chris Brown = win-win. Or should I say lose lose

This is not real hip hop

fukk this has to do with hip hop?!?!? :beli:

oh so in your dumb ass world it would have been REAL HIP HOP if they would have pulled out dem CHOPPAS and went on a shooting spree :violent:

okay Mr. "Real Hip Hop Rosenberg ass looking peasant":bryan:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

oh so in your dumb ass world it would have been REAL HIP HOP if they would have pulled out dem CHOPPAS and went on a shooting spree :violent:

:russ:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

I don't know what you're talking about. But Chris Brown = p*ssy ass pop singer. Drake = p*ssy ass pop singer.

fukk both of them.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
read the LAWYER STATEMENTS...chris brown's lawyer has already INCRIMINATED Drake in the media:

"Drake and his POSSE are a bunch of thugs"

what kinda hoeSNTICH shyt is that??? :smugdraper:

In before 25+ pages.

That's snitching? :ld:

You have all these blogs reporting that Drake was there and involved to some degree. And you have all these people who were there making videos/tweets about what they saw, all pointing out that Drake was there and involved to some degree.

So when Chris Brown's attorney mentions what has been established by many, many other sources, Chris Brown is the snitch? :pachaha:

I'm not trying to put my cape on for anybody, just fascinated when people start indicting people as snitches and how they go about doing that.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
In before 25+ pages.

You have all these blogs reporting that Drake was there and involved to some degree. And you have all these people who were there making videos/tweets about what they saw, all pointing out that Drake was there and involved to some degree.

So when Chris Brown's attorney mentions what has been established by many, many other sources, Chris Brown is the snitch? :pachaha:

I'm not trying to put my cape on for anybody, just fascinated when people start indicting people as snitches and how they go about doing that.
This is spinning. If Chris Brown is cooperating then he's snitching period.

But if you start applying "the G-Code " to either of these dudes then you lost. Lets let the courts handle this :smugfavre:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
In before 25+ pages.

dude..CHRIS BROWN and his camp are HOES...

and are just as ACCOUNTABLE..considering HE'S THE ONE that RAN OVER TO DRAKE table starting some shyt ....

so what he sent a note saying im fukking that slut you love...

Chris brown should have kept it moving...unless he IN LOVE WITH THAT HOE.....:merchant:

smh at yall..like rich yung said YALL TRYING TO SPIN THIS into your typical "I HATE DRAKE HE SUCH A PHAGGOT" theme....when in reality WHO IS THE REAL HOMO????.....