Chris Brown drops a new Quavo diss track titled “Weakest Link.”

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Breh, get this pretentious shyt outta here. No one wants to decipher lines in a diss to be able to understand what you was getting at 3 weeks later. Breh spelled it out raw and verbally assaulted Quavo somethin nice. That’s all that matters, especially for this G-league beef
Yo dumb ass didn’t even understand what I said. I said the line was somewhat clever. I just hate when rapper say “see what I did there?”

It’s corny as hell.

Either make it so we understand it or don’t say it all…. or just stand on the bar. Stop wasting bars just to say look at me. And his wasn’t that complex, we’d have all figured it out, especially when he alluded to it earlier in the song.

:skip:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Breh, get this pretentious shyt outta here. No one wants to decipher lines in a diss to be able to understand what you was getting at 3 weeks later. Breh spelled it out raw and verbally assaulted Quavo somethin nice. That’s all that matters, especially for this G-league beef
Exactly. A diss track is supposed to be obvious and to the point.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yo dumb ass didn’t even understand what I said. I said the line was somewhat clever. I just hate when rapper say “see what I did there?”

It’s corny as hell.

Either make it so we understand it or don’t say it all…. or just stand on the bar. Stop wasting bars just to say look at me. And his wasn’t that complex, we’d have all figured it out, especially when he alluded to it earlier in the song.

:skip:
Yo dumb ass doesn’t realize the first half of your post is complaining about lack of “clever and creative” lines

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
If Chris Brown tried to fight me, I'd shoot him

Dude is too crazy

I’m not surprised by this nikkas track. He cut from that old school coked out R & B singer cloth. :mjlol:

nikka is unhinged and I know he feel untouchable because he was never canceled. I wouldn’t be surprised if this nikka release 3 more of these before a single response.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m not surprised by this nikkas track. He cut from that old school coked out R & B singer cloth. :mjlol:

nikka is unhinged and I know he feel untouchable because he was never canceled. I wouldn’t be surprised if this nikka release 3 more of these before a single response.
He kind of was tho

He'd be bigger than he was if he wasn't crazy

He's still around but he's not that guy

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
He kind of was tho

He'd be bigger than he was if he wasn't crazy

He's still around but he's not that guy

True. He had next, especially after This Christmas. But his shyt was Ri was bad bad. The photos were crazy and Ri connected. You’d think he would have been off the map completely. He still sale out shows.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Yo dumb ass doesn’t realize the first half of your post is complaining about lack of “clever and creative” lines
Now you changing what you mad about? Lol

And having ONE line that’s is SOMEWHAT clever in an entire song doesn’t change that point. Especially when you make it less impactful.

He tried his own “More in Carmen” and it fell flat.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I mean, it’s aggressive but it isn’t very impressive as a diss record. It sounds like a run of the mill “rah rah” track. There’s nothing even remotely clever or creative about it… like a basic ass rapper made a diss track. Which I guess is exactly what this is. Then the most clever line DID have he had to do the whole “don’t let that go over your head” which kinda takes away some of the wow factor, imo. I hate when rappers do that.
You ok Quavo ?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He saying he piped Saweetie

“I fukked your ex when you was still with her, bytch, I’m up lil nikka, they say revenge is Saweet, now think about that shyt, don’t let that line go over your head”

women will have you out here looking crazy

Quavo would be justified if turned into a suicide bomber :hubie: