Chris Brown drops a new Quavo diss track titled “Weakest Link.”

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I mean, it’s aggressive but it isn’t very impressive as a diss record. It sounds like a run of the mill “rah rah” track. There’s nothing even remotely clever or creative about it… like a basic ass rapper made a diss track. Which I guess is exactly what this is. Then the most clever line DID have he had to do the whole “don’t let that go over your head” which kinda takes away some of the wow factor, imo. I hate when rappers do that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I find it funny with Chris Brown, when LA Rappers called him out about not being a blood and he will never set foot in the hood on some real street shyt,, he avoids clapping back at them but he goes in on quavo…

Can’t be taking this nikka serious or these other John Cena, Cody Rhodes rappers/R&B nikkas out here

But this was funny
If you want to go by that logic, then that would apply to the majority of rappers past and present as they aren’t portraying the life they’re living.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Damn, he added the actual voicemail from Quavo
IMG-9223.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean, it’s aggressive but it isn’t very impressive as a diss record. It sounds like a run of the mill “rah rah” track. There’s nothing even remotely clever or creative about it… like a basic ass rapper made a diss track. Which I guess is exactly what this is. Then the most clever line DID have he had to do the whole “don’t let that go over your head” which kinda takes away some of the wow factor, imo. I hate when rappers do that.
Breh, get this pretentious shyt outta here. No one wants to decipher lines in a diss to be able to understand what you was getting at 3 weeks later. Breh spelled it out raw and verbally assaulted Quavo somethin nice. That’s all that matters, especially for this G-league beef

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You gotta be a cac.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Chris Brown still mad at a nikka for fukking with his old chick Tran? The same chick who put a restraining order against his woman beating ass..

Is he going to come at victor cruz next

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Megan Thee Stallion is gonna go down as one of primary influences of this era. shyt sounds like her pen so often.

This is a tough situation for Quavo cause he don't have the bars OR the range in delivery for a diss track. Does he have any at someone else I could check out? Cause I just imagine that shyt is
5y7d8X6.png