Chloe x Halle Appreciation Thread

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad my message is resonating with u. That’s good. It needs to be drilled into everyone’s heads.

This is an innocent workout progress pic, but everything has become oversexualized that, she’s automatically a thot now.

and I also made a thread vowing to only post fully clothed women. Even in JBO.
I never said shes a thot, you are the one who compared this to her sister getting shine for being more sexual

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
See now this one bothers me. I'm disappointed. She saw what happened to her sister, why does she think things will be different? :aicmon:

She knows better and should be moving more carefully. The short term attention frenzy is not worth the long term damage to the brand.

And to be frank she just isn't as bad as her sister. She doesn't have cheeks that I could clap for 1 hour, drink a Gatorade and then go in for the second half with overtime.:upsetfavre:

I don’t see the same type of energy from This picture. Looks like a normal work-out gains photo. Same as nikkas flexin chest, abs and biceps after a good wrk out at their local Planet Fitness.. nothing sexual about this pic.

killacal

Banned
Daps
86-EB8-D33-6-A4-D-47-DC-881-C-621569-A01361.jpg
Holy shyt u ain't shyt :laff: