tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
OP is the nikka who made the black girls are too sexualized thread right? Maybe it's because you are searching for it so much is why you feel that way:jbhmm:

I’m glad my message is resonating with u. That’s good. It needs to be drilled into everyone’s heads.

This is an innocent workout progress pic, but everything has become oversexualized that, she’s automatically a thot now.

and I also made a thread vowing to only post fully clothed women. Even in JBO.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I’m glad my message is resonating with u. That’s good. It needs to be drilled into everyone’s heads.

This is an innocent workout progress pic, but everything has become oversexualized that, she’s automatically a thot now.

and I also made a thread vowing to only post fully clothed women. Even in JBO.

why not put the focus on the wealth of their gifts/talents, instead.. that way onlookers aren’t distracted by their ‘assets’ ..would counter the whole over-sexualization stuff u were talking about in that other thread.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
See now this one bothers me. I'm disappointed. She saw what happened to her sister, why does she think things will be different? :aicmon:

She knows better and should be moving more carefully. The short term attention frenzy is not worth the long term damage to the brand.

And to be frank she just isn't as bad as her sister. She doesn't have cheeks that I could clap for 1 hour, drink a Gatorade and then go in for the second half with overtime.:upsetfavre: