Chloe x Halle Appreciation Thread

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That's fine, that's your opinion, but calling dudes pedophiles for getting with a woman younger than them ain't right. Let brehs be in the lane they wanna be in.

Grown woman don't mean anything, a lot of grown woman are still kids in adult bodies. But go ahead and get yo 30 is the new 20 grown woman:sas2:
Man are you playing devil's advocate to pedophilia...and I mostly talk to women in they mid to late 20s dont plan on changing that either So I dont know what you saying this chick look like she in middle school in the face and poses like she trying to look sexy without really knowing what that is.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She's slim yet thick in the right places; however, she looks a bit like a sloth in the face at certain angles. She is a little to on the youthful looking side for my tastes as well.

She's fukkable but nothing special in my opinion.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man are you playing devil's advocate to pedophilia...and I mostly talk to women in they mid to late 20s dont plan on changing that either So I dont know what you saying this chick look like she in middle school in the face and poses like she trying to look sexy without really knowing what that is.

Middle school:mindblown: I would've guess mid 20s easily

What are you even talking about breh:dahell:? If ole girl is smart and loyal I'm not about to pass up because she doesn't look the definition of 'grown woman'