Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Who is forcing her to wear panties, coochie cutters and almost getting naked online? God never said to showw your nakedness to people, those women were called whores.
Who the fukk cares?

She did the Buss It and Silhouette challenge and walked around in some panties why nikkas complaining? :mjtf:

:wrist:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously Beyonce and her minions have put this poor girl up to this shameful display. Nothing you can do at this point but send a prayer up:francis:
Looks like they saw the response and realized "Were doing too much too fast,we look thirsty,we gotta bring it back:whoa:". So now she's on camera with this horrible lie about not realizing her ass was out,or that it would be commented on. They even made her bring up god in her statement to call the dogs off. This was more than likely just strategic maneuvering. They will cut it down to small doses of light whoring for the next few months until she has something to push.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t feel one way or the other about what she’s doing but why does “expressing themselves” for women always seem to mean being hyper sexual? Never ends up in writing a book or some shyt lol

writing a book, scientific research, building something, its always something destructive

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Some women have zero accountability and responsibility for their actions.

It’s funny like other brehs have said - a lot of women aren’t built for this whore life. True whores have dark pasts and history of abuse. They’re sick individuals that need help.

A lot of women are falling for sexual liberation and damaging themselves trying to fit in. It’s akin to a kid from good neighbourhood trying to be a gangbanger. You aren’t built for that.

I guarantee you in 2 years time we will see Twitter threads of women crying about their “only fans” phases and how they were “coerced” into posting their naked pictures on the internet.

They’re so predictable it’s a joke at this point its like they’re running off the same software/script of irresponsible attention seeker
:unimpressed:

Daps
This what we doing

8-FADD0-E1-3643-4766-B54-A-F8-CEE54-CE393.jpg

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
This what we doing

8-FADD0-E1-3643-4766-B54-A-F8-CEE54-CE393.jpg

“embracing their bodies”

:deadmanny:

that’s always the funniest part of internet thirst trapping - they act like they’re so brave and courageous and they’re “embracing their bodies” to the world and going against societal oppression like some sort of Hoe Civil rights.

They make thotting sound like an intellectual pursuit of “self expression” and “exploration”:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some women have zero accountability and responsibility for their actions.

I guarantee you in 2 years time we will see Twitter threads of women crying about their “only fans” phases and how they were “coerced” into posting their naked pictures on the internet.

They’re so predictable it’s a joke at this point its like they’re running off the same software/script of irresponsible attention seeker
:unimpressed:

yup rinse and repeat
It's like women are totally unaware of say consequences. Whore it up now and years from now oh it's because I never knew what love was I thought I had to use my body for men to like me.....