Chipotle chicken bowl with white rice.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that rat was looking right at the OP :ohhh::wtf:

dfw2ll.jpg

Nah its cool, as it's a brown rat Mikey2Toes recommends he eats that, now had it been white..............

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
OK, so now the micro-nutrient differences in brown and white rice are?

Do I really have to explain the differences between the nutrition between simple and complex carbs again? Really? I'm done with your dumb ass. Believe what you want man. The facts are out there. Anybody who is anybody in the world of body building or weight training knows what you should eat on the regular. If your diet is working for you, then fine. But complex carbs, overall, work best.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my friend works for gnc and hes into this shyt... told me to eat brown

GNC :rudy: I bet he also told you to take 10 - 20 grams of creatine per day to load your muscle and that cardio burns muscle :laff:

Juven

All Star
Daps
GNC :rudy: I bet he also told you to take 10 - 20 grams of creatine per day to load your muscle and that cardio burns muscle :laff:

we talking about rice breh

And I know him a lot better than that. Dudes studying nutrition or some shyt like that, so i think his info is legit.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do the brown rice taste as good as the White rice? (no c00n)

I always get the white rice for some reason B. There's this place in Houston called Bullritos :myman:

No. The White rice is better tasting but the Brown isn't totally awful but definitely not the same.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we talking about rice breh

And I know him a lot better than that. Dudes studying nutrition or some shyt like that, so i think his info is legit.

He can't be studying that hard if he is spouting that 'brown rice is king' adage.

rice is rice, the differences in the two are negligible its not worth worrying about, if you like basmati, jasmine etc etc eat them but eating brown rice because you 'heard' it is better is plain wrong as that is not the case.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexican chick: "What kind of meat?"

Me: "Chicken"

Mexican chick puts two spoons of chicken.

Me: "wait, make that half chicken half steak" :shaq::scheme:

Mexican chick: :stopitslime: as she adds a spoon of steak

Me: :yes: "gracias"

:russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He can't be studying that hard if he is spouting that 'brown rice is king' adage.

rice is rice, the differences in the two are negligible its not worth worrying about, if you like basmati, jasmine etc etc eat them but eating brown rice because you 'heard' it is better is plain wrong as that is not the case.

I prefer jasmine rice over all other but brown rice is better for most individuals. Don't think of it as rice vs rice, it's more of a whole grains vs processed grains debate.

When you see a label that says "enriched" you know stuff has been added to it after its been through the refining process. Seeing as all rice starts out more brown than white, the hull has to be stripped and bran is removed. Along with that bran goes most of the fiber, irons, and minerals.

This can pretty much applied across the board as far as white bread, pasta, and flour.

But white rice or white bread etc win out when it comes to post workout nutrition.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: if I see one more basic bytch give chipotle free advertising..