Chipotle chicken bowl with white rice.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So which one is it fellas....brown or white rice..:sadbron:

Just eat what you feel like eating, there is no magical property that makes brown rice better, the differences are negligible 'but it has fiber' screams the peanut gallery. if Brown rice is your only source of fiber, then you have bigger problems at hand.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Sorry. My bad. I like to go off the advice of professional bodybuilders and NFL strength and conditioning coaches. I guess 14 day feces studies by nerds in lab coats shyt all over their professional opinion and actual results. :mjpls:
I gave you a link showing how much more useful white rice is after a workout.

Yeah it'd be more productive to do something like drink a gatorade. Mix your protein with your Gatorade like a man. I doubt he finished his workout then rushed over to get his protein and insulin spike in at chipotle :stopitslime:

So I needed some protein after my workout
Actually he did:manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So in your 'real world experience' tell me why brown rice is better than white rice?

If you're into self improvement and/or bodybuilding all you have to do is google search complex vs simple carbs to know why it'll benefit you. If u wanna rely on decades old studies ran for 2 weeks, then go ahead my friend. It's that simple tho.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just one of the first links I found: NutritionMD.org :: Carbohydrates: Simple versus Complex

Complex carbohydrates are made of sugar molecules strung together like a necklace. They digest slowly, so they keep blood sugar more stable than do simple carbohydrates. They are often rich in fiber, more satisfying, and more health promoting.

He mus be lying tho

:rudy:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're into self improvement and/or bodybuilding all you have to do is google search complex vs simple carbs to know why it'll benefit you. If u wanna rely on decades old studies ran for 2 weeks, then go ahead my friend. It's that simple tho.

Don't try an skate out of this, I am eager to hear your ''real world experiences''

My lord you really are a dumbass :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Complex carbs, in my own words and in the words of people I've learned from, digest slower. They're constantly providing you healthy energy and not promoting an insulin spike. You eat them throughout th day, and they constantly are able to give you constant energy while enabling your metabolism to move at a regular rate. Eating them regularly, along with other healthy proteins, keep your metabolism moving and help enable your body's natural growth. If you're doing a dirty bulk or so,something, sure, eat whatever. But if you're conscious of what you're eating and whatnot, then you need to eat more complex carbs. Whole wheat everything breh

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Complex carbs, in my own words and in the words of people I've learned from, digest slower. They're constantly providing you healthy energy and not promoting an insulin spike. You eat them throughout th day, and they constantly are able to give you constant energy while enabling your metabolism to move at a regular rate. Eating them regularly, along with other healthy proteins, keep your metabolism moving and help enable your body's natural growth. If you're doing a dirty bulk or so,something, sure, eat whatever. But if you're conscious of what you're eating and whatnot, then you need to eat more complex carbs. Whole wheat everything breh

So you can copy and paste from wikipedia, bravo, it still does not stop you from sounding like an idiot on this matter.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't try an skate out of this, I am eager to hear your ''real world experiences''

My lord you really are a dumbass :wow:

What do you mean nikka? My pops has been a strength and conditioning coach for NFL, NBA, and national championship winning NCAA programs. P I've grown up in the community. Ive worked full time in gyms, learning from people whose occupation(as bodybuilders) mean all they have time to do is eat right. I don't know what else the fukk you want

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
that rat was looking right at the OP :ohhh::wtf:

dfw2ll.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you can copy and paste from wikipedia, bravo, it still does not stop you from sounding like an idiot on this matter.

Copy and paste that whole paragraph into google and tell me what I plagiarized, dumbass. You don't have to be an a$$hole. Real men can admit when they have shyt wrong. Goddamn what's the matter with you. I wouldn't tell people or preach this shyt if it was wrong. I'm all about self improvement and I want to see people achieve greatness no matter what. I just want them to take the easier, most tested road to get there.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean nikka? My pops has been a strength and conditioning coach for NFL, NBA, and national championship winning NCAA programs. P I've grown up in the community. Ive worked full time in gyms, learning from people whose occupation(as bodybuilders) mean all they have time to do is eat right. I don't know what else the fukk you want

So Big Ronny at the local gym told you stuff and now you are spouting it like it is gospel.