beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I needed some protein after my workout:shaq:

Decided to try out chipotle:ehh:

I had one yesterday for lunch :ahh:

I have tried steak, carnitas, and barbacoa, and chicken taste the best of all the chipotle meat. It's so piff, I just recently started eating it like a couple months ago.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Do the brown rice taste as good as the White rice? (no c00n)

I always get the white rice for some reason B. There's this place in Houston called Bullritos :myman:

White rice taste better, but the brown rice taste good as well. Tell them to let u sample a meat or rice if u never had it. They will let u. That's howi discovered barbacoa.

is yall chipotle stingy with the meat? i hate when they give you a bunch of rice and beans. and then they give you a teaspoon of meat

It depends on the chipotle on how stingy they are. The one by my job is actually kinda generous. U know u can get double ur meat, but I'm too cheap to pay for that. Kinda like paying the extra $2 guacamole. I do get extra cheese tho cuz that's free :ahh:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
is yall chipotle stingy with the meat? i hate when they give you a bunch of rice and beans. and then they give you a teaspoon of meat

usually at lunch time they get stingy but not dinner, its pretty busy there during lunch time

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lol @ people still pushing the brown rice angle,

''Comparison of the nutritional value between brown rice and white rice

Callegaro Mda D, Tirapegui J. Arq Gastroenterol. 1996 Oct-Dec;33(4):225-31.

Cereals are considered an important source of nutrients both in human and animal nourishment. In this paper nutritional value of brown rice is compared to that of white rice in relation to nutrients. Results show that despite higher nutrients contents of brown rice compared to white rice, experimental data does not provide evidence that the brown rice diet is better than the diet based on white rice. Possible antinutritional factors present in brown rice have adverse effects on bioavailability of this cereal nutrients.

[Comparison of the nutritional val... [Arq Gastroenterol. 1996 Oct-Dec] - PubMed - NCBI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effects of brown rice on apparent digestibility and balance of nutrients in young men on low protein diets

J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1987 Jun;33(3):207-18. .Miyoshi H, Okuda T, Okuda K, Koishi H.

The effect of brown rice with low protein intake was studied in five healthy young men. Feces were weighed, the digestibility of nutrients was determined, and blood tests were made. Each subject followed a diet consisting mainly of polished rice for 14 days and one consisting mainly of brown rice for 8 days. Both diets contained 0.5 g protein per kg of body weight. The brown rice diet had 3 times as much dietary fiber as the polished rice diet. On the brown rice diet, fecal weight increased, and apparent digestibility of energy, protein, and fat decreased, as did the absorption rates of Na, K, and P. The nitrogen balance was negative on both diets, but more negative on the brown rice diet. The phosphorus balance on the brown rice diet was significantly negative, but other minerals were not affected by the diet. The levels of cholesterol and minerals in the plasma were not significantly different on the polished rice diet and the brown rice diet. Comparing these results with data on standard protein intake (Miyoshi, H. et al (1986) J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol., 32, 581-589.), we concluded that brown rice reduced protein digestibility and nitrogen balance.

Effects of brown rice on appare... [J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1987] - PubMed - NCBI''

Sorry. My bad. I like to go off the advice of professional bodybuilders and NFL strength and conditioning coaches. I guess 14 day feces studies by nerds in lab coats shyt all over their professional opinion and actual results. :mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:
Did y'all not see he said he just finished working out?

That's when you want something that'll provide an insulin spike.

white rice after working out - Google Search

Yeah it'd be more productive to do something like drink a gatorade. Mix your protein with your Gatorade like a man. I doubt he finished his workout then rushed over to get his protein and insulin spike in at chipotle :stopitslime:

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
I swear when they first introduced the brown rice option at the Chipotles here it was WAY undercooked. It's much better now....I still prefer that white rice though. :ehh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry. My bad. I like to go off the advice of professional bodybuilders and NFL strength and conditioning coaches. I guess 14 day feces studies by nerds in lab coats shyt all over their professional opinion and actual results. :mjpls:

lol @ this idiot, so you have no factual data on why Brown rice is better, let me guess you get all your info from Hodge twins, NFL strength and conditioning coaches :russ:

RICE IS RICE, if the choice between white or brown rice is going to make or break you micro-nutritionally, you've got other diet problems to worry about.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol @ this idiot, so you have no factual data on why Brown rice is better, let me guess you get all your info from Hodge twins, NFL strength and conditioning coaches :russ:

RICE IS RICE, if the choice between white or brown rice is going to make or break you micro-nutritionally, you've got other diet problems to worry about.

No you retard. From actual professionals. Who have won awards in their field. Based off of results. Not bullshyt samples from a 1996 study that lasted 2 weeks. Believe whatever your pathetic ass wants

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you retard. From actual professionals. Who have won awards in their field. Based off of results. Not bullshyt samples from a 1996 study that lasted 2 weeks. Believe whatever your pathetic ass wants

:wow: the world is full of dumb people

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who are these people and where are the awards, ya dumb fukk, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Brown rice, nikka. Gon fukk up n be a chubby nikka with them simple carbs

LMAO, keep posting your lack of knowledge is hilarious..........you have NFL Coach man on your side :laff: