Chipotle chicken bowl with white rice.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Do the brown rice taste as good as the White rice? (no c00n)

I always get the white rice for some reason B. There's this place in Houston called Bullritos :myman:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
is yall chipotle stingy with the meat? i hate when they give you a bunch of rice and beans. and then they give you a teaspoon of meat

Daps
Reppin
MD
Do the brown rice taste as good as the White rice? (no c00n)

I always get the white rice for some reason B. There's this place in Houston called Bullritos :myman:

personally I hate brown rice. I grew up on white rice. Brown rice just taste weird to me.

Daps
Brown rice is nasty. fukk all thast bodybuilder jibber jabber. If you gonna go brown get a brown tortilla.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ people still pushing the brown rice angle,

''Comparison of the nutritional value between brown rice and white rice

Callegaro Mda D, Tirapegui J. Arq Gastroenterol. 1996 Oct-Dec;33(4):225-31.

Cereals are considered an important source of nutrients both in human and animal nourishment. In this paper nutritional value of brown rice is compared to that of white rice in relation to nutrients. Results show that despite higher nutrients contents of brown rice compared to white rice, experimental data does not provide evidence that the brown rice diet is better than the diet based on white rice. Possible antinutritional factors present in brown rice have adverse effects on bioavailability of this cereal nutrients.

[Comparison of the nutritional val... [Arq Gastroenterol. 1996 Oct-Dec] - PubMed - NCBI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effects of brown rice on apparent digestibility and balance of nutrients in young men on low protein diets

J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1987 Jun;33(3):207-18. .Miyoshi H, Okuda T, Okuda K, Koishi H.

The effect of brown rice with low protein intake was studied in five healthy young men. Feces were weighed, the digestibility of nutrients was determined, and blood tests were made. Each subject followed a diet consisting mainly of polished rice for 14 days and one consisting mainly of brown rice for 8 days. Both diets contained 0.5 g protein per kg of body weight. The brown rice diet had 3 times as much dietary fiber as the polished rice diet. On the brown rice diet, fecal weight increased, and apparent digestibility of energy, protein, and fat decreased, as did the absorption rates of Na, K, and P. The nitrogen balance was negative on both diets, but more negative on the brown rice diet. The phosphorus balance on the brown rice diet was significantly negative, but other minerals were not affected by the diet. The levels of cholesterol and minerals in the plasma were not significantly different on the polished rice diet and the brown rice diet. Comparing these results with data on standard protein intake (Miyoshi, H. et al (1986) J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol., 32, 581-589.), we concluded that brown rice reduced protein digestibility and nitrogen balance.

Effects of brown rice on appare... [J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1987] - PubMed - NCBI''