China's Navy Has Seized An Unmanned U.S. Navy Vehicle From International Waters

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that 'america' doesnt represent me

fukk our military complex and fukk the pentagon. im tired of paying to kill people around the world on a daily basis with my tax dollars so these 1 percent war contractors and jew bankers can keep lining each others pockets :scusthov:
:laugh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:laugh: at the amount of American posters who want America to lose

i don't think that these "american posters" want america to lose in the literal sense....

i think these people are just wise enough to realize that we MUST excercise and even exaust all options before even thinking about going to arms against a SUPERPOWER like china...

come on now lets' be clear here.....China ain't a little east asian jungle azz third world country....

these boys are major players on the world scene......and with such a strong economic base..

UNCLE SAM might wanna reconsider trying to shoot a "fair one" with big red (CHINA) :manny:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:laugh: at the amount of American posters who want America to lose
i don't think that these "american posters" want america to lose in the literal sense....

i think these people are just wise enough to realize that we MUST excercise and even exaust all options before even thinking about going to arms against a SUPERPOWER like china...

come on now lets' be clear here.....China ain't a little east asian jungle azz third world country....

these boys are major players on the world scene......and with such a strong economic base..

UNCLE SAM might wanna reconsider trying to shoot a "fair one" with big red (CHINA) :manny:
I'm not fighting, because I might die by a white person here. Why the fukk would I go overseas to die by a damn Chinaman. Hell if the Chinese was to Takeover, they might Institute a policy that says stop killing nikkas. I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords:yeshrug:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I'm american and I pray this country loses every night :hubie:

Call it karma for all the racist cacs that voted for Trump :hubie:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

America can't even beat "east asian jungle azz third world" countries.

See: Korean War & Vietnam

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I think this may lead to serious beef with north Korea who could have blessings from China.
:merchant:
that concoction would prove to be deadly to the West

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I agree with what you believe should be done, but there is a disparity between what has been said in this thread and what you stated.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Just to make more money...Either way they are wealthy. They also live in the UAE and Europe as well. They go everywhere that they can conduct business.

If wealthy people from the elite are leaving the country WITH their money, it means there is a problem. There is reason why China is tightening its rule when it comes to capital flight.

Many Chinese, even in the elite, still see the anglo saxon sphere as the top of the world, not their own country.You don't have americans trying to have chinese nationality en masse.

Also China GDP per habitant is still very low. The west of China is still the third/second world.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Yeah it does actually.
Trade deficit has nothing to do with finance, just means imports are greater than exports, that said its easy to have when imports are vastly cheaper than than current goods on the market even with tariffs. As for selling assets or using debt, that is on the individual, not a national level, and individuals have the right to take the financial strategy they deem is THEIR best interst.

America's higher standard of living isn't due to credit, credit helps hide the decline of real wages and the depreciating dollar, but the lower cost of goods due to specialization of production and international trade has allowed Americans to get by on less money, which has hidden the decline of real wages and the depreciating dollar. You are conflatign two different actions.

China can import all it wants, eventually they'll need to find people to manufacturer to, they'll need to trade, they need to finance their own debt, just like everyone else and they'll find themselves at a cross road. Long term good for them is they don't control the world currency, like the US does, so they are forced to be economically responsible, unlike the US.

No one in developing worls care about sweatshops negatively, they are beneficial for the populace, its only 1st world liberals that actively campaign to close down these economic improving avenues for those in less developed nations, and as reports show this often leads to kids and women having to smuggle/deal drugs, turn to prostitution, or crime.
Its on the national level. Greece had to sell islands to payback their debts just to give you an example. What so you think austerity is about? When the time comes to payback national debt expect huge cuts in social welfare.

Not really millennials are broke and while wages have stagnated the cost of living has continued to climb unabated. Millennials standard of living is lower than their parents.

China is focusing on high tech manufacturing like Japan does which is difficult to discriminate against. They've been running a trade surplus for decades and don't have a lot of debt due to great policy.

Actually it is not beneficial, wage growth is non-existent and is just neo-colonialism. Free trade leads to drug smuggling and crime due to deindustrialization.