China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
More like the US isn't ready for War with China.

This is obviously a smoke screen

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like the US isn't ready for War with China.

I don’t think you fully understand the history behind the conflict with China. The UK has the real beef with China. The UK sends The USA and The USA sends JAPAN South Korea and other pieces on the ASian continent to prepare for WAR With China..Than you got NATO..The US ALONE would never be in War With China..it would basically be Russia, Iran,North Korea, and China Vs the World advance Militaries..and my money would go with Uk Global Empire (US/Allies)

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
You're assuming the Chinese financial system is the same as America's. It isn't.
You gotta come with receipts man. Neither you nor China can just hand wave stuff away.

I know y'all want China to win bad to stick it to cacs, but their situation ain't exactly copasetic right now, they just have a good game face.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You gotta come with receipts man. Neither you nor China can just hand wave stuff away.

I know y'all want China to win bad to stick it to cacs, but their situation ain't exactly copasetic right now, they just have a good game face.
Watch him come with some random CCP funded article :dead:

Same dudes like him scream “western propaganda :damn:” when it doesn’t fit the narrative but juelz when it comes to blantant anti west lies and hit pieces

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think you fully understand the history behind the conflict with China. The UK has the real beef with China. The UK sends The USA and The USA sends JAPAN South Korea and other pieces on the ASian continent to prepare for WAR With China..Than you got NATO..The US ALONE would never be in War With China..it would basically be Russia, Iran,North Korea, and China Vs the World advance Militaries..and my money would go with Uk Global Empire (US/Allies)
UK sends the USA...nikka you out of your mind if you think the UK can tell the US what to do :russ: :dead: