China Stocks Plunge Into Bear Market | Latest (8/24): "Black Monday"

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Been waiting for this... time to stop talking and get active. Opening a brokerage account this week
Trade King doesn't require a minimum balance to start investing in stock and mutual funds. I registered during the weekend, and now I'm waiting for my money to transfer to my brokerage account.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I'm sitting on 8 G's in a TDAmeritrade rollover IRA as we speak wondering if I should make some moves. Right now I don't have a dollar of it invested in anything, it's just sitting there.

Which brehs wanna tells me how to put it to work? @Ed MOTHERfukkING G ?

Might want to wait this week out till next Tuesday or you could make a killing. I'd wait till September and see if the Fed raises and feel out Asia's impact.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Thanks for the heads up :salute: Gotta check them fees though.
you get your feet wet types have it good. they may not have all the tools like the $5 a trade types, but the robinhood app is free. it's a nice bonus to be able to sell a stock because it went up a $1 and even though you'll only make $15, at least it didn't cost you to buy and sell those shares. you don't have to wait for decent gains just to feel good about spending $10 to buy and sell.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
you get your feet wet types have it good. they may not have all the tools like the $5 a trade types, but the robinhood app is free. it's a nice bonus to be able to sell a stock because it went up a $1 and even though you'll only make $15, at least it didn't cost you to buy and sell those shares. you don't have to wait for decent gains just to feel good about spending $10 to buy and sell.
Free trades? :leon: What are the limits of something like the Robinhood app?