China Stocks Plunge Into Bear Market | Latest (8/24): "Black Monday"

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
That whole article about Russia and China warring economically against the USA does make sense though. They've been scheming for a while.

It sounds like its written by a KGB agent and they're in denial about china possibly having a big crash on their hands here. Plus it acts like bretton woods is still a thing.

I can see if it made some good points about competition and geopolitics but they're claiming the US is causing their markets to crash on purpose. Total conspiracy theory.

There is so much I could point out about this article. The poster boldes the fact that they're selling off treasuries as a good thing, when rather selling off your foreign reserves is not a good thing and they're only doing it because they're losing the control of their currency.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It sounds like its written by a KGB agent and they're in denial about china possibly having a big crash on their hands here. Plus it acts like bretton woods is still a thing.

I can see if it made some good points about competition and geopolitics but they're claiming the US is causing their markets to crash on purpose. Total conspiracy theory.

There is so much I could point out about this article. The poster boldes the fact that they're selling off treasuries as a good thing, when rather selling off your foreign reserves is not a good thing and they're only doing it because they're losing the control of their currency.

Well, I base my thoughts from my time working with the military. The main enemies we focus on are Russia and China. They are supplying many of the USA's enemies with weapons, specifically Russia. So some type of manipulation in the economic realm is very believable on both sides. I personally believe there is more behind it than some men trying to sabotage other countries though. A lot more.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Well, I base my thoughts from my time working with the military. The main enemies we focus on are Russia and China. They are supplying many of the USA's enemies with weapons, specifically Russia. So some type of manipulation in the economic realm is very believable on both sides. I personally believe there is more behind it than some men trying to sabotage other countries though. A lot more.

I don't disagree and I'm sure that's a part of it. At the end of the day a strong Chinese economy isn't a bad thing and only helps us and the world. Russia is a different story.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Buy the dip, comrade! Only down 1.5% now.

Their POS market is thankfully closed on Thursday and Friday so the Chinese government can gather another $100 billion on Monday propping this up.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What are the possibilities that this so called decline may be forged? China been manipulating their economy for years now.

It's no secret Russia and China are at war with the U.S. and the West on many different fronts.....

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's no secret Russia and China are at war with the U.S. and the West on many different fronts.....

Nah really just the usa... I don't see the euro countries being stupid enough to side with america...

some of them won't have a choice tho :yeshrug: