China Stocks Plunge Into Bear Market | Latest (8/24): "Black Monday"

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The Shemitah is here brehs!! :merchant:

We've been in the Shemitah since September last year. It ends on September 13 this year. It's based on the Hebrew calendar. Elul 29 is the last day of the Shemitah on the Hebrew calendar. It takes place every 7 years (since the formation of Israel as a nation again in the early 1900s). What's so special about this particular Shemitah is that the year after it is suppose to be the Year of Jubilee for the Jews. The Year of Jubilee takes place every 50 years. Which I don't know what exactly that means for the U.S.....Yeah there's a lot to it but it's all in the Bible.

But when people turn their back on God, it's never good.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
We've been in the Shemitah since September last year. It ends on September 13 this year. It's based on the Hebrew calendar. Elul 29 is the last day of the Shemitah on the Hebrew calendar. It takes place every 7 years. What's so special about this particular Shemitah is that the year after it is suppose to be the Year of Jubilee for the Jews. The Year of Jubilee takes place every 50 years. Which I don't know what exactly that means for the U.S.....Yeah there's a lot to it but it's all in the Bible.

true

Double J

Banned
Daps
We've been in the Shemitah since September last year. It ends on September 13 this year. It's based on the Hebrew calendar. Elul 29 is the last day of the Shemitah on the Hebrew calendar. It takes place every 7 years. What's so special about this particular Shemitah is that the year after it is suppose to be the Year of Jubilee for the Jews. The Year of Jubilee takes place every 50 years. Which I don't know what exactly that means for the U.S.....Yeah there's a lot to it but it's all in the Bible.

I'm usually not one to believe in conspiracy theories but this is crazy how the stock market is dipping right at the time it is supposed to according to the Shemitah theory. It's also crazy how the stock market crashed in September of the past two Shemitah years of 2001(and 9/ 11 happened) and 2008.

Prepare yourselves brehs :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm usually not one to believe in conspiracy theories but this is crazy how the stock market is dipping right at the time it is supposed to according to the Shemitah theory. It's also crazy how the stock market crashed in September of the past two Shemitah years of 2001(and 9/ 11 happened) and 2008.

Prepare yourselves brehs :mjcry:

Put your trust in the Lord......there's nothing to be afraid of here. Yeah times get tough, but when you close your eyes for good on this earth, the next thing you'll know you'll be at the gates of Heaven. Death comes for everyone, and that's just a fact. Once you've settled that, and put your hope in God, there is nothing to fear.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But I'm an atheist :mjcry:

You know it's God because the number 7 has always been an important number with Him. Made the earth in 6 days, rested on the 7th. Told the people to work 6 days, and rest on the Sabbath (7th). Told Israel to work the land for 6 years, give it a rest in the 7th. The fact that something big seems to happen with the economy every 7 years recently is no coincidence.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
You know it's God because the number 7 has always been an important number with Him. Made the earth in 6 days, rested on the 7th. Told the people to work 6 days, and rest on the Sabbath (7th). Told Israel to work the land for 6 years, give it a rest in the 7th. The fact that something big seems to happen with the economy every 7 years recently is no coincidence.
Maybe it was Satan?