Chilli Says She and Boyfriend Matthew Lawrence Don't Talk About Race: 'We Have So Much in Common'; Had A White BF in H.S.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I ain't seen or heard from ol dude since that Disney original movie where he was a hockey player :bryan:

Man I was thinking Joey Lawrence.

Joey-Lawrence.JPG

I was like this woman done lost her f*cking mind. :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man I was thinking Joey Lawrence.

Joey-Lawrence.JPG

I was like this woman done lost her f*cking mind. :pachaha:
Damn I knew he looked familiar

Dude looks like the definition of a family man now… at 43:why:

Idk if I care about this honestly. I just don’t hope the media doesn’t make it as big of a deal as it should be. Both aren’t exactly winning over the other here.. if they like each other thats good enough, because neither one probably gonna do better

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Was she specifically asked this or did she volunteer it?

Did he pop out on an interview and say that he always liked Black women?

Because if and when this relationship ends one is gonna look crazier than the other.

But Chilli is 52 years old so either way this is likely the last high profile relationship she'll ever have.

I wonder why she didn't talk about being down with the swirl when TLC was poppin'?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Who even brought this up?
Either it was the only way she could secure an interview (because if she had anything going on she could've side stepped the question) Or she volunteered it.

I guess she leaked the fact that they were a couple in the first place.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They don't talk about race?

:francis:
Right? It's baffling how people are skipping over this and trotting out terrible excuses.

They're essentially saying the way to deal with race issues is to not talk about them and they are putting that shyt out there for public consumption and inspiring others to think the same way. When Morgan Freeman said the same thing, we rightfully raked him over the coals for it because it was some of the stupidest shyt said out there. Now, has-been singer says the same thing with a dilapidated d-list whole white dikk in her mouth and we have some people clapping like seals and making bullshyt excuses. shyt is wild to me. :why:

And to the people whining about pawg threads: You don't care about pawg threads. Y'all do not care. That's a lame excuse y'all are trotting out here to justify your wench dreams (you even have dudes out here dreaming about yakubian cock :dame: ). Y'all love to say the internet is not real, yet act like pawg threads are running up in your house and knocking over shyt and leaving mayo everywhere. Stop that bullshyt. Got me out here sounding like someone's father. Hot damn. :scusthov: