Chilli Says She and Boyfriend Matthew Lawrence Don't Talk About Race: 'We Have So Much in Common'; Had A White BF in H.S.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
If she really happy no need to flaunt it on social media....its a common tactic for women who want to prove to their peers they have a man so they aren't part of the 50+ and lonely club.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know they were together :ehh:

I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that once you're with someone for a long time, you forget they're another race. It's America and our corrosive society that forces you to remember you're both different.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
i dont think you wanna go down this route glox..... exceptions dont make the rule.....
Lol

As many PAAAAWG threads y’all got on this board, I don’t know if that’s really the exception. Maybe just one of the ones happy to share it online :patrice:

Passport bros were talking about creating a new “black community” with their interracial unions as well…

But ay- :whoa::hubie:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Lol

As many PAAAAWG threads y’all got on this board, I don’t know if that’s really the exception. Maybe just one of the ones happy to share it online :patrice:

Passport bros were talking about creating a new “black community” with their interracial unions as well…

But ay- :whoa::hubie:
you have swirl conventions, books, movies, and tv shows.

dont even get me started on divestor content that has thousands of likes and hundreds of thousands of followers. DONT