Chilli Says She and Boyfriend Matthew Lawrence Don't Talk About Race: 'We Have So Much in Common'; Had A White BF in H.S.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You have proof of that? If true, it's not a good thing and acting like it is, is pretty terrible.
Besides my own anecdotal, of course not. Nobody has done a case study on what people talk about.

But try it yourself, ask the couples you know, even if just one of them, what they discuss on the regular. Ask one of them, what does the other one think about ________. And make the blank part some deep question

It is sad to say, but most people ain’t even discussing the important aspects of the relationship and how they want to raise their child. Let alone what the other thinks of racial issues beyond the easy answers

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Maybe pulling a brehette as a yt dude is like PAWGing for brehs. :ohhh:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Right? It's baffling how people are skipping over this and trotting out terrible excuses.

They're essentially saying the way to deal with race issues is to not talk about them and they are putting that shyt out there for public consumption and inspiring others to think the same way. When Morgan Freeman said the same thing, we rightfully raked him over the coals for it because it was some of the stupidest shyt said out there. Now, has-been singer says the same thing with a dilapidated d-list whole white dikk in her mouth and we have some people clapping like seals and making bullshyt excuses. shyt is wild to me. :why:

And to the people whining about pawg threads: You don't care about pawg threads. Y'all do not care. That's a lame excuse y'all are trotting out here to justify your wench dreams (you even have dudes out here dreaming about yakubian cock :dame: ). Y'all love to say the internet is not real, yet act like pawg threads are running up in your house and knocking over shyt and leaving mayo everywhere. Stop that bullshyt. Got me out here sounding like someone's father. Hot damn. :scusthov:

I agree with you a good bit, but let's be real a lot of dating is super fake and you can get by for a while avoiding controversy or uncomfortable issues.

The thing that gets me is when they say this stuff being married and raising mixed kids. The worst is when someone says "I don't see so and so as Black or White but as a person". Then you are not seeing past race but trying to disassociate your partner from racial issues which may be harmless idealism on some level but is calamitous in reality.

I let people live their lives though. But I unfortunately have to account that people who make these statements are less likely to take a stand for Black people when things get hot. If they can't speak out when they are comfortable they sure as hell won't when they are stressed.