Chile they done leaked DMs from Yasmine Lopez tryna line up Ja Morant

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Athletes are idiots. They have NO game.

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.
:mjlol:

Please teach us

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is that the biggest pro-thot recycling talking point, ie that they don't talk or break NDAs, has now been disproven multiple times over the last few years. They talk. A lot. Why did the other chick know about Ja's (ALLEGED) size without fukking him? All this info is passed around, often in LipStickAlley and other places. They also share how to bag these guys. I saw one where chicks were explaining the exact southern soul food recipes a football player liked, in order to bag him. So you essentially have a class of women who are hunting a small group of men, sharing inside information, and altering their behavior specifically to attract them. Yet instead writing these women off, ballers keep DMing them. It's not even safe to fukk these chicks and block their number at this point, given the extortion attempts or condom/birth control sabotage going on. Leave them alone. There are plenty of thots out there if you want them. Focusing on the same crop of obvious gold diggers is insane.

I'm a faithful innocent boyfriend now but when I was single I certainly dabbled in part of that world. And the best advice I got from a well off guy, who was wylin' too at the time? Never pursue a woman who pursued you first. We're talking thots, sugar babies, strippers, etc btw - I'm not saying you do this with regular women and regular relationships. But if you're out here going on business trips, nice hotels, boat clubs, MOMA shyt? There are women who know who you are, or who you're with. They're ready for you. And while you can fukk around with them without incident in many if not most cases, your best option is to simply not engage people who are targeting you, or people like you. You want to fukk with thots, go find one and bring her with you.
You kinda explained why they can't resist tho. If this woman has studied everything about you for years and she wears exactly what you like, cooks exactly what you like, moans and speaks exactly how you like, and has surgically acquired the exact body proportions you like ; then how could you resist?

They have tailored their existence for you. From the athlete's perspective, it's like waking up and opening your front door and seeing a crisp $100 bill on the ground. Most folks would pick it up.