Children of U.S. troops born overseas will no longer have automatic u.s. citizenship

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
A trial test for revoking natural born citizenship

tenor.gif

Daps
"USCIS issued a clarification to the rule later Wednesday, explaining that the new rule would only affect three categories of people: Children of non-U.S. citizens adopted by U.S. citizen government employees or service members; children of non-U.S. citizen government employees or service members who were naturalized after the child's birth; and children of U.S. citizens who do not meet residency requirements."

A USCIS official told The Hill that the policy is being updated "because it conflicts with the definition of 'residence' in the INA and also with INA 322(d), which was enacted in 2008 after this policy was instituted and refers to children who are residing abroad with members of the armed forces of the United States as 'residing outside of the United States.'"

"In addition, the current policy conflicts with the Department of State guidance. Having conflicting policies can lead to inconsistent decisions on citizenship claims by USCIS and the Department of State and can cause confusion as to the date children of U.S. service members and government employees stationed abroad become U.S. citizens," the official added.

Source is The Hill.

They haven't even ironed this out yet, so I'll withhold judgment.

Daps
@I Really Mean It bring your “our taxpayers are going to good use, New England crab leg eating” ass over here.

:troll:
Every time I express support of Trump doing what he can do to expel these illegals, I receive a warning. Participation in these type of threads from anyone who’s anti illegal immigration seems to be discouraged by the moderation staff. :yeshrug: