Chief Keef caught up in Chicago shooting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's that "loud" shyt has to be laced nikkas out chea goin ful retard
For real. Dudes acting like nikkas like chief keef aren't expendable cannon fodder for the cats who are really making money in Chicago. :mindblown: the real money making gangsters in Chicago and any other city are not on video flashing guns and acting extravagant. They're in the background, giving nikkas like keef some loud and a few dollars while going :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
For real. Dudes acting like nikkas like chief keef aren't expendable cannon fodder for the cats who are really making money in Chicago. :mindblown: the real money making gangsters in Chicago and any other city are not on video flashing guns and acting extravagant. They're in the background, giving nikkas like keef some loud and a few dollars while going :mjlol:
The real gangstas in Chicago are the Mexican cartel.

shyts embarrassing.

Difference between gangstas of today and back in the day is that the ones in the past had class, integrity, and helped their people.

These young nikkas are just bacteria :smh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd argue they would go after the bigger name, regardless. They can make an example out of Chief Keef because he's always in the news but could they do it for some 3rd string GBE kid? I dunno.

Obviously the IG/Guns thing is stupid as fukk but the pictures reflect his real life style, not really that fake one that other rappers like Rick Ross may play up.
Yes, hate rappers for being rich drug dealers, celebrate little dirty nikkas, concerned with shooting people for no real reason.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
yall dont say a god damn thing when white folks are showing off their assault rifles and pistols. Yall see a young black man with money protecting himself and yall want the cops to get him :mjlol:

implying keef legally acquired those weapons :stopitslime:

im not an expert on illinois gun laws but i know full auto weapons arent legal here in MI and chicago gun laws are waaaaaayyyy more strict

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
implying keef legally acquired those weapons :stopitslime:

im not an expert on illinois gun laws but i know full auto weapons arent legal here in MI and chicago gun laws are waaaaaayyyy more strict
Chicago suburbs and Illinois itself have lighter laws then the a actual city of Chicago... That's why there are so many guns in chitown. A lot of legally purchased Illinois arms end up being illegally sold and used in Chicago.

But we can eliminate the idea of those guns being legally owned because isn't Keef is a felon?