Chief Keef caught up in Chicago shooting

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this generation man...
I never talked reckless on phones during my savage era.
these little nikkas dont make the cops work at all.....
police just check twitter/facebook/instagram.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
People always complain they want real rappers who really live what they rap.....

In before people start complaining hes throwing his life away, has too much money to do this, and had a promising rap career....
:pachaha: So you are saying we made him do this?

How about all the dudes doing the exact same stupid shyt with no record deals?

Or the simple fact that this "only raps with a mouthful of water" autistic ass nikka is just a fukking dumbass?

And you are right... he is throwing his life away, has too much money to do this, and for a minute had a promising career... can you point to the fans who told him to do this?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:pachaha: So you are saying we made him do this?

How about all the dudes doing the exact same stupid shyt with no record deals?

Or the simple fact that this "only raps with a mouthful of water" autistic ass nikka is just a fukking dumbass?

And you are right... he is throwing his life away, has too much money to do this, and for a minute had a promising career... can you point to the fans who told him to do this?

Don't put words into my mouth then argue with yourself over em.

I never said rap fans made him do this and I am sure he was doing this before. Just saying that hip hop fans seem to wish for one thing then change their mind later.

Rick Ross could get caught selling Kis and the same people who call him a fake would be talking shyt on how he threw away a career and money.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't put words into my mouth then argue with yourself over em.

I never said rap fans made him do this and I am sure he was doing this before. Just saying that hip hop fans seem to wish for one thing then change their mind later.

Rick Ross could get caught selling Kis and the same people who call him a fake would be talking shyt on how he threw away a career and money.

U are the one who created this mythological hip hop hypocrite to make some goofy ass point....

Some "hip hop fans" love the shyt Keef is about and that he lives it... consequences be damned... if Keef pops somebody they will be the first to scream "Free Keef"of

Some "hip hop fans" dont condone this shyt at all and don't listen to it or cosign it at any point.

Some "hip hop fans" dont give a fukk about Keef because he's garbage

The imaginary "hip hop fan" you created for daps doesnt exist

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
U are the one who created this mythological hip hop hypocrite to make some goofy ass point....

No I didn't. It happens on this board all the time. Happens to Gucci Mane every time he gets himself locked up.

lol @ created for daps. So thats why you quoted me because you were upset people were daping me? :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No I didn't. It happens on this board all the time. Happens to Gucci Mane every time he gets himself locked up.

lol @ created for daps. So thats why you quoted me because you were upset people were daping me? :snoop:
Not at all. Unless you can find posts by the same people egging Gucci on for his fukkery and then shaming him for getting caught up you are just making shyt up.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Not at all. Unless you can find posts by the same people egging Gucci on for his fukkery and then shaming him for getting caught up you are just making shyt up.

Go read through this thread breh. I am not going to search this board for a thread just to appease you because you are upset I was getting dabs :snoop: