Chief Keef caught up in Chicago shooting

TheDoc

Banned
Daps
Please, God, let someone shoot this ignorant motherfukker up.

Literally no one would miss him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This scum is destroying black youth his retarded ass could be in 3hunnud gun fights and his music will still be trash!

fukk EM AMD ANYBODY THAT LUVEM :pacspit:
Best rapper to come out in the past 5 years...Period.

I am talking about
(1) 3Hunna (2) Don't Like (3) It's Cracking (4) Bang (5) In this bytch remix (6) John Madden (7) Kobe (8) Love Sosa (9) Aimed at you (10) Smash...

Man the kid has TOO many bangers...

No one is touching Chief Keef's discography in the past 5 years...Top 5 come up in Hip Hop history...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Scarface was crying about not being able to even read his grandma's scrapbook...:mjlol:
he on that powder

so is keef:russ:

drugs fukk mafukkas mind up

:mjlol:

rap all that tough shyt yet crying about a few months in jail

in front of the cops at that:mjlol:

3 hunda...

tears:mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chief keef aint a gangsta, i just don't see it in him. i can smell a gangster from a mile away, his scent is foreign (pause). he's just a misguided impressionable little kid, son probably got a drug problem, smh, that's the root of the fukkery more than likely. aint son moms only like 12 years older than him? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to coli logic, if you think somebody made a dumb decision that means you know nothing about the streets? :aicmon:
If you are with the shyts, you WILL make "dumb decisions"...Real life is NOT like Hollywood movies and TV Shows, were dudes can play around with other people like chess pieces, and walk through the streets untouched...

Someone is going to try you, and you better making it happen, or else you will be wolf food...

The only way not to make a dumb decision, is not be in the streets...Be like Nas and watch your best friend get killed through a project window, and do nothing about it...

You can't build or protect your street credibility without dumb decisions...It is nearly impossible...

The only way to be smart is to bytch-up, take L's and cop pleas...If you are about that reputation, then you will meet the OPPs with as much savagery as they show you...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
chief keef aint a gangsta, i just don't see it in him. i can smell a gangster from a mile away, his scent is foreign (pause). he's just a misguided impressionable little kid, son probably got a drug problem, smh, that's the root of the fukkery more than likely. aint son moms only like 12 years older than him? :snoop:

:ohhh:whaaaat so you mean to tell me... maybe these lil nikkas just come from shytty backgrounds and the older people failed them at an early age

you dont say