Chicks who got fat after high school/college

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
As bad as this thread is, I can see it has exploded in terms of traffic/views......so for that very reason I'm hoping heads in here start saving themselves before its too late & they permanently posted up at GUT city.....so yea head on over to the GYM section of forum & educate ( also fukking apply it) yourself on DIET & TRAINING Coli brehs...put down that cupcake & pick up a protein bar!!!!

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wish I Could Read Through This Thread But I Just Dont Have The Will Too, Hilarious Non The Less, What A Shame When A Chick Lets Herself Go, Good Lawd

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:rip::wtf::damn::dahell::dahell::sadcam:
Wish I Could Read Through This Thread But I Just Dont Have The Will Too, Hilarious Non The Less, What A Shame When A Chick Lets Herself Go, Good Lawd

Most of the pages are visuals...... won't take long when you change your thread settings to reflect more posts per page....but be warned you gonna have the :wtf::damn::dahell::sadcam: faces by the time you done breh...so much wasted talent in here its :rip: to some of the fit slags gone fat in here & my heart goes out to the bruddahs who gotta cope/ are stuck with all that gut loving coming their way!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Brown hat Blue sunglasses, red cup.

whathappened.jpg

thewhale.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the messed up thing i gurantee their moms are prob fat, always look at the moms cuz 90% of the time especially if she's white that's how shes going to look when she's older.