Chicks who got fat after high school/college

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:wow: Truly inspirational. And she's probably chill as fukk because she used to be unattractive. Can't wait to hit the gym after I'm done recovering from this marathon.
Thats just a con to get a man. Once that baby drops she back to bein Large Marge. The only way to win is to get a woman whos GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO BEING THIN.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I hope this is a lesson to yall nikkas thinking bout wifing up 18 year olds.
nikka unless she 21 she ain't up in my wifing list.
Meet this 16 year old 2 years ago, and she starting to get big this summer :skip: like she still iight but
Im pretty sure if I see her by the time she turns 19 she gon be fat:huhldup:
Oh yeah more importantly
ONCE THEY GET FAT, THEY CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT IF THEY WORK HARD
BUT 95% OF THE TIME THEY WILL BE FAT AGAIN

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
mkhQY.jpg
Yeah I wouldn't trust that.
One bad episode in her life, and she gon find that comfort food and get fat.
U smash and go but if u wife, be ready for the relapse:bryan:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
shyt I'm only 23 and I weighted 200lbs in the summer(pure muscles no fat nikka im 6'1) and i dropped back to 175 cuz of school and might go even lower with finals coming up.

HOW THE fukk DO THESE bytchES GET FAT IN COLLEGE B?!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I'm only 23 and I weighted 200lbs in the summer(pure muscles no fat nikka im 6'1) and i dropped back to 175 cuz of school and might go even lower with finals coming up.

That's like the easiest place to get fat.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

meal plan, weed, Dominoes, tons of (cheap) beer, soda, no brothers/sisters eating all the damn food at home and I also think alot of these college bytches see that the competition is on another level unlike high school and they just give up.

on the flip side, you got the borderline anorexic ones that eat water and granola all day for whatever reason. i remember a chick in college that was so bony that her legs looked like a newborn baby deer trying to stand up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
meal plan, weed, Dominoes, tons of (cheap) beer, soda, no brothers/sisters eating all the damn food at home and I also think alot of these college bytches see that the competition is on another level unlike high school and they just give up.

on the flip side, you got the borderline anorexic ones that eat water and granola all day for whatever reason. i remember a chick in college that was so bony that her legs looked like a newborn baby deer trying to stand up.

That shyt is the devil. Especially them college parties and them Homecoming games that have people all fukked up in their diets and sleeping cycles.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain why the fukk i ain't fat?
Is it because I'm a guy?
the fukk :damn:

Faster metabolism???

How the hell am I supposed to know that?

But seriously, no money which leads to diets consisting of primarily processed foods along with little to no exercise, a lot of alcohol consumption and a lack of sleep.

It's very easy to gain weight in college.

Of course it doesn't happen to everyone but it's not like a lot of students are thinking about fitness while there. I sure as hell wasn't until I gained that freshmen 15 and then I had to rethink my life

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That shyt is the devil. Especially them college parties and them Homecoming games that have people all fukked up in their diets and sleeping cycles.

i could understand girls (and guys) packing on a few pounds freshman/sophomore year, but after that what's the excuse? I think people start turning into who the really are, which (in some cases) is slobs. think about some of your peoples who flat out fell the fukk off in their 20s and will never bounce back. when they were young, moms/pops controlled the food intake/selection. you get older and wont have to fight your pops for a big piece of chicken because you're buying the whole rotisserie jumpoff from the supermarket and eating it ALONE in one sitting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i could understand girls (and guys) packing on a few pounds freshman/sophomore year, but after that what's the excuse? I think people start turning into who the really are, which (in some cases) is slobs. think about some of your peoples who flat out fell the fukk off in their 20s and will never bounce back. when they were young, moms/pops controlled the food intake/selection. you get older and wont have to fight your pops for a big piece of chicken because you're buying the whole rotisserie jumpoff from the supermarket and eating it ALONE in one sitting.

:wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I hope this is a lesson to yall nikkas thinking bout wifing up 18 year olds.
nikka unless she 21 she ain't up in my wifing list.
Meet this 16 year old 2 years ago, and she starting to get big this summer :skip: like she still iight...

:sitdown:

because you're buying the whole rotisserie

This nicca said the WHOLE rotisserie... :laff:

Bro...I overstand what you sayin'...but I went to my reunion last year and I saw a couple broads with kids (one had 3, the other 5) that still look like they did on Drill Team...

It's possible. It is possible for a woman to drop back to their pre-baby weight. It's just difficult. Takes a lot of discipline, dedication and time...

Hell, women put on weight and bloat from hormonal imbalances, stress water retention ... all types of shyt that interact and play on each other, often in a vicious cycle...

...and most men don't deal with any of that.

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

Nah nah nikka :whoa: I ain't even seen her like that.
Well at least back in the day.
I mean a nikka was thinkin bout it when she turn 18:patrice:
but then I realized that she would turn into this, she even tried some advances on me(when she turned 18) and I just never took the bait and further put myself in the friend zone cuz I wasn't tryna be in no relationship