Chicks who got fat after high school/college

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked good in highschool but i look better now. I got a beard now with long curly mixed hair:ehh: and im probably a little lighter and and and 2 inches taller:wow:

' 'I aint even hit my peak yet:bryan:;...............i hope:sadcam:. i got a lot of livng to do :blessed: i hope:sadcam:......i think i i'll hit my physical peak at 34:lift::whoo:...i hope:sadcam:.....................man i seen a lot of dudes and females get big after highschool ....they just let themselves go. im too vein to let that happen to me. i like to look good.:salute: to me.

aint a thread you jump in where you dont :cape: for yourself. :dead: at this thread having nothing to do with you

and its vain motherfukker :bryan:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
imageserver.php
imageserver.php
The fact that they point to the fudge has me :dead:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:heh: I don't know why people are surprised. Some people get fat over time, it's a part of life.

However, to still be able to fit into your high school clothes 10+ yrs later :blessed:

*throws on high school cardigan with beige slacks & :mj: out of thread*

Right now, I'm smaller than I was in high school. lol

At 27 I'm in the best shape of my life.

Some people just don't want to work at it and being healthy and in shape isn't that important.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
where do you guys get these pics from? let me find out there is a site just for this.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
some of these are kinda unfair though posting their junior high pic and then their pic after 2 kids.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i cant lie i enjoy these pictures. especially when i get on facebook and see girls from high school who were fine and werent giving the kid any play and they are tubby same goes for dudes who were talking shyt i be on my computer like (minus the cacness)

20jkp.gif

:banderas:

God damn, a lot of y'all nikkas really were hurt in high school huh? Years later and that ether is still cooking your soul :wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Actually had a coworker who said she debated on whether to have kids because she didn't want the possibility of it being a wrap for her body. :snoop: No woman should even have to consider that when she's the vehicle for life.

But...

...this is... life,

and women are under such immense pressure to stay on point even after kids. Kinda unfair.

However, not all women blow up all crazy. As some posters have stated, gotta look at the mother.

I will say I've been noticing married couples in their 50s whose husbands are soooooooo off point (balding & beer gut), yet the wife is :shaq: status... So it works both ways, trust.

Women with kids get a pass. It is really tougher for them for a variety of reasons. But when you see an out-of-shape man, barring any prolonged illness or genetic disorder, it's a damn shame. :snoop: