Chicks who got fat after high school/college

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There is a whole subculture of chicks who get fat on purpose and dudes who "feed" them. shyt is :weirdo:
Men can make up for being :flabbynsick: by having certs tho, can women do that :usure:
:beli:
:lolbron:
From a societal standpoint as manufactured by the media, yes there is immense pressure. From an authentic, societal standpoint (with cultural preferences playing a heavy role) maybe not so much.

Good points. Good post.

And when you say husband goes back in...do you mean going in for additional kids with his wife?!

If so, I don't think that's a tacit endorsement by him and/or society of the weight gain...people have kids for a variety of reasons regardless of fitness status, outlook and/or level.
Outside pressures don't matter if you have someone in your corner who appreciates you for more than your physical appearance. Thats why I think that "media" stuff is bullshyt. I grew up playing Street Fighter and listening to/watching all types of crazy/ignorant shyt. But if my grades weren't on point my pops was on my AZZ :damn: Likewise if a broad has someone in her corner who appreciates her she won't care what "the media/society" thinks. Thats why u have fat chicks in thongs and shyt. Somebody is gassing them.

And yea I mean the husband has another kid. So the looks don't matter.

nikkas on here tell on themselves all the time.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People can't possibly be this delusional.
You have to know that certain clothes and poses are not for you if your body isn't right.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
imageserver.php

Left
imageserver.php
damn she was fiyahh

also :patrice: at the one in the middle with her hand on the other one's ass :lupe:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
for a lot o' people gaining weight is a consequence of shyt gettn real after graduation--:lolbron:...

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eating habits speak a lot.

if she eats like a teenage boy.

that's a problem unless she's an athlete that trains 4-6 hours a day.