Chicks who got fat after high school/college

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These before and afters being only a few years apart. I don't even.... What the hell are they eating. shyt don't even make sense.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I them know nikkas that tried to lock that down during college had to bare witness to those slow motion train wrecks.

2 is clearly a product of hangin out with friends that were already fat

3gg5Q.jpg
cant be jesus christ did 2 eat the other 2 ?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You should know the stupidity of some of these women knows no boundaries. Some women think by destroying themselves they're hurting someone in particular who admired their beauty.

Its probably the only way she can get rid of dudes that treat her like a jumpoff since shes such a hoe she cant say no.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In a really immature and spiteful way, I get a cheap enjoyment when I see certain females from high school who have since fallen off, and I'm sorry :wow:
And it's not just because they wouldn't date me, nobody is obligated to be attracted to someone, we all have the right to choose and go for our preference.
But, there were always those females who played the "untouchable" role in high school. The ones who wouldn't just tell you 'no', they'd tell everybody you tried to talk to them and make a big deal etc..
The ones who only dated the most "popular" dudes, or athletes, or drug dealers.. which again is their preference so :yeshrug:
... but I find it funny and a little satisfying how, when the years go by and they end up looking :flabbynsick: and have a few babies by those same dudes and those same dudes are no longer around, the roles seem to get completely reversed and now it is I who has become highly sought after :troll:
Same thing back in college. Although I can honestly say I :eat:good in college when it came to the females, but there were always those top notch ones who thought they were untouchable because they were cheerleaders or sorority misses or dated some athlete.. it's cool to have your preference but these chicks used to act like they walked on water. :why:
Now when I see them every now and then during homecomings and sports events, or even the few who stayed around town.. they just look more and more :flabbynsick: every time. And they get more and more desperate for me. They've been run through and done out, have matured a little and become attracted to men and not boys, and now expect for me to lurst after them the same way I did back in the day?:what: Even though now you look :flabbynsick: and probably got seeds too? And probably got seeds?
Yeah, I get a little enjoyment out of it. :win:

We all been there.