Chick-Fil-A is no longer ranked America's favorite fast food restaurant, can you guess #1 (clue: MAGA not a fan)

Superstar
Daps
Zaxbys fell off when they got rid of the fried mushrooms

It seems as if Burger King bought them, then drastically reduced menu, and took away the best sauce. Zaxbys could do no wrong now they’re just shytty. Chick fil a by me started overcooking the chicken too smh. I still don’t understand why del taco and kfc are the top 2. Maybe gentrification saved them.

Edit: it looks like Goldman Sachs’s most recently bought them in 2020. I remember them still being good up until like 2018

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I eat at Arbys once every blue moon. THe very LAST thing i would get from Arbys is a roast beef sandwich. They usually have a chicken sandwich or rueben or some sort of specialtty sandwich they promote.

Honestly thier other food is good. I think Arby's main issue is their flagship item is trash so it turns people off from fukking with their other foods.
Their chicken burgers are tasty enough. Their beef burgers are underrated. Their Curly fries are good. They really do have the meats on the low.

Arby is actually underrated. It’s certainly better than other chain restaurants like white castle.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Subway fell off too, 20 years ago it was extremely popular among mainstream consumers

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:
All this Arby’s slander. They still good even though they’re probably just a massive vehicle for money laundering

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Unfortunately, we don't have Zaxby's in the PNW but when I lived down south, their fried house salads were :ohlawd: Still haven't found a replacement.

Del Taco is :trash: