Chick-Fil-A is no longer ranked America's favorite fast food restaurant, can you guess #1 (clue: MAGA not a fan)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yo, I’ve honestly never seen anybody go into an Arby’s.

I got one close to where I live (University Blvd) and I don’t know how it stays open. It’s in a majority Spanish area but I didn’t know brehitos ate that mess.

I don’t know ANYBODY who says, “yo, I’m seriously craving a roast beef sandwich”

I haven’t eaten one since I was like 10 all I know Arby’s for is the curly fries…
and you can get those at Target

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I can honestly say I've had all of these and they're all surprising to see. Especially Del Taco at number one. Thought it'd be Chipotle but maybe they aren't considering that "Fast Food" :comeon: The Del Taco I went to some years back waa replaced by Captain D's, and then Captain D's shut down too :dead: And this is in a major shopping center...

look at all these East and West Coast, Midwest ass muhfukkas talmbout they never heard of Zaxby's or Captain D's :hhh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'd put Taco Bell up there in the past, as you could spend a little n get a bunch.

But Arby's?

They're only asking Midwest whites this question because Arby's has zero presence or mindshare with most people.
Arby's has been making waves with their new marketing. Their food is actually surprisingly good, too (as far as fast food goes). And since it's not that popular, it's not expensive as fukk like Jack in the Box has become.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I got one close to where I live (University Blvd) and I don’t know how it stays open. It’s in a majority Spanish area but I didn’t know brehitos ate that mess.

I don’t know ANYBODY who says, “yo, I’m seriously craving a roast beef sandwich”

I haven’t eaten one since I was like 10 all I know Arby’s for is the curly fries…
I eat at Arbys once every blue moon. THe very LAST thing i would get from Arbys is a roast beef sandwich. They usually have a chicken sandwich or rueben or some sort of specialtty sandwich they promote.

Honestly thier other food is good. I think Arby's main issue is their flagship item is trash so it turns people off from fukking with their other foods.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Every time I saw a Arby’s it looks like the parking lot is empty
:heh: