Chick-Fil-A is no longer ranked America's favorite fast food restaurant, can you guess #1 (clue: MAGA not a fan)

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Captain D's
full
? :dahell:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Arby’s and Taco Bell in the top 10
Instantly gives the list zero credibility:mjlol:

Chik fil a shoulda never took the spicy chicken strips & spicy grilled chicken sandwich off the menu :francis: they’re still #1 to me
I'd put Taco Bell up there in the past, as you could spend a little n get a bunch.

But Arby's?

They're only asking Midwest whites this question because Arby's has zero presence or mindshare with most people.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

No. 1: Del Taco​

No. 2: KFC​

No. 3: Chick-fil-A​

No. 4: In-N-Out Burger​

No. 6: Captain D's AYO!​

No. 7: Taco Bell​

No. 8: Popeyes​

No. 9: Zaxby's​

No. 10: Arby's​

Some of these are not in my area. Never heard of Zaxby's for example. One day I will have a In-N-Out burger. They actually have the #1 near Detroit. So maybe I will try it. Ironically they are building a Chick Fil A basically right next door to them.
Put some respect on hardee's name for the number 5 spot :ufdup:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yo, I’ve honestly never seen anybody go into an Arby’s.

I got one close to where I live (University Blvd) and I don’t know how it stays open. It’s in a majority Spanish area but I didn’t know brehitos ate that mess.

I don’t know ANYBODY who says, “yo, I’m seriously craving a roast beef sandwich”

I haven’t eaten one since I was like 10 all I know Arby’s for is the curly fries…

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta hear the Captain D’s motto :heh: maybe it was only a local radio ad I heard growing up, but it was literally a nikka singing his heart out “Captain Deeeeeees Pleeeaaaaaase
full

It was this but it was a black dude really breaking that shyt down :bryan: :dame:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

No. 1: Del Taco​

No. 2: KFC​

No. 3: Chick-fil-A​

No. 4: In-N-Out Burger​

No. 6: Captain D's AYO!​

No. 7: Taco Bell​

No. 8: Popeyes​

No. 9: Zaxby's​

No. 10: Arby's​

Some of these are not in my area. Never heard of Zaxby's for example. One day I will have a In-N-Out burger. They actually have the #1 near Detroit. So maybe I will try it. Ironically they are building a Chick Fil A basically right next door to them.
Zaxbys probably my favorite spot.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Still never had Chick-fil-A. I was gonna go after work sometime last year and just forgot lol