Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dumb mf, do you know what 'a players ceiling' means :wtf:

Lol you are an idiot.

Aja never shot below 40% ever in her career. Angel just a motor with poor footwork,.handles and mechanics. Aja isn't Angel's ceiling, that's like saying Tim Duncan is Kenneth Faried's ceiling. Two totally different players with totally different base skill levels.

"Michael Jordan is JR Smith's ceiling." Imagine someone saying that, and the idiot being the person questioning it. Delusion here is crazy.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Lol you are an idiot.

Aja never shot below 40% ever in her career. Angel just a motor with poor footwork,.handles and mechanics. Aja isn't Angel's ceiling, that's like saying Tim Duncan is Kenneth Faried's ceiling. Two totally different players with totally different base skill levels.

"Michael Jordan is JR Smith's ceiling." Imagine someone saying that, and the idiot being the person questioning it. Delusion here is crazy.
Angel does not shot under 40% lol she shoots 41% Aja shot 46% as a rookie but was way more polished as she played for a coach who actually develops bigs. She can definitely improve her footwork and she actually has good handles because she was a point guard before she grew. A’ja definitely might be a stretch because she’s the best WNBA player I’ve seen but Angel can definitely be a MVP contender and a number 1 on a team

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol you are an idiot.

ANGEL SHOOTING 46%
OVER HER LAST 13 GAMES
AND THATS WITH A 5/17 SHOOTING NIGHT.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HER
SHOOTING PERCENTAGE AS IF
THE SEASON IS ALREADY OVER?

ITS ONLY GOING TO
CONTINUE TO INCREASE
:devil:
:evil:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just checked and nose bleed seats for Sky vs Liberty tomorrow are $150. Liberty tickets vs the Aces can be had for $83 at center court right behind the VIP section. The same center court seats for the Fever vs Aces are $30 :mjlol:

Wish the Liberty played at MSG. I'd go see A'ja and Kelsey. I don't want to make that trip to BK.

It's just a bridge

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Angel does not shot under 40% lol she shoots 41% Aja shot 46% as a rookie but was way more polished as she played for a coach who actually develops bigs. She can definitely improve her footwork and she actually has good handles because she was a point guard before she grew. A’ja definitely might be a stretch because she’s the best WNBA player I’ve seen but Angel can definitely be a MVP contender and a number 1 on a team

Aja probably ends up as the GOAT. Everyone can develop but base level skills, mentality and approach to the game are inherent.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Aja probably ends up as the GOAT. Everyone can develop but base level skills, mentality and approach to the game are inherent.
Angel to me needs to go see the guy who helped khawi that should be who she looks to for inspiration

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
You measuring the distance like I live in MSG :beli:

Barclays is a little over an hour commute. I've been to Jets/Giants games and it took 45 minutes. The game is on a Sunday and the subways are always running on weird schedules on the weekends. Getting to BK is a hassle.
Quickest route , go to the World Trade Center , then take the 4 or the 5 train.

Or go to 34th street herald square . Then jump on the d train to bk.

It’s a nice view of the bridge on that train too. But it’s a lil longer than the first route I told you

daemonova

Daps
It seems to be a lot of rabid Clark fans on Thecoli. :jbhmm:
Instead of trolling Angel Reese threads you guys need to make a dedicated Clark thread where ya'll can congregate.
In fact I want ya'll to do this :sas1: (I'm trying to see something) :sas2:
There were Clark threads but they were merged into the WNBA thread.

I don't think you can make a separate Clark thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There were Clark threads but they were merged into the WNBA thread.

I don't think you can make a separate Clark thread

IM THE fukkING MOD STUPID.

YOU GONNA COME INTO MY THREAD
AND LIE ON ME?

NO CLARK THREADS HAVE BEEN
MERGED INTO THE RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TROLLS TO
MAKE A CLARK THREAD.

daemonova

Daps

IM THE fukkING MOD STUPID.

YOU GONNA COME INTO MY THREAD
AND LIE ON ME?

NO CLARK THREADS HAVE BEEN
MERGED INTO THE RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TROLLS TO
MAKE A CLARK THREAD.

Idc enough to make a Clark thread.

I was just pointing why they disappeared.

Caitlin ain't in my bed so there's no reason for me to put on a cape and defend her.

Carry on.