CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea you suburban freaks take resources from the city and put it into your communities.

Don’t worry congestion pricing is going to correct you fakkits and take all that money stealing away
Elaborate.

It's actually the exact opposite with Chicago and black suburbs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Elaborate.

It's actually the exact opposite with Chicago and black suburbs

It's something they've been talking about in urban planning for 20-30 years. Because suburbs are so spread and and disconnected from the original city infrastructure, they're far, far more expensive to maintain than residences in the city are. Literally every service, from water lines to fire department, are more expensive in the suburbs. And it turns out that it's almost always unsustainable - the cost of maintaining the suburbs in invariably higher than the actual local taxes they pay.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's something they've been talking about in urban planning for 20-30 years. Because suburbs are so spread and and disconnected from the original city infrastructure, they're far, far more expensive to maintain than residences in the city are. Literally every service, from water lines to fire department, are more expensive in the suburbs. And it turns out that it's almost always unsustainable - the cost of maintaining the suburbs in invariably higher than the actual local taxes they pay.
I'll look into this a bit. This is alluding to resources that are distributed on a State level? I ask because of the post(s) I was replying to.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
first off. how does chicago have an even worse mayor now than the last one? I didn't think it was possible.

I was watching the movie gangs of new york recently. it's about the irish immigrating to new york. as soon as they get off the boat a democratic senator give them food and then say make sure you remember to vote democrat. this is what the democrats are doing here. They are opening to turn these immigrants into citizens and getting them to vote democrat. I really don't believe any politician gives a fukk about immigrants and there rights. they care about their votes.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lol at "cleverly replaced". Illegals isn't even a proper word, it's just a slur that's always been used mostly by the right wing. A lot of the people who the term is used for have never even broken the law, they were just brought here.

And "migrants" and "illegal immigrants" don't mean the same thing. Not all migrants are illegal immigrants.

Establishment/System Oligarchs love when Americans get emotional and upset arguing over "splitting hair" type questions. Lets get back to focusing on the solving the root problem not what we "define" it as :ufdup:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
first off. how does chicago have an even worse mayor now than the last one? I didn't think it was possible.

I was watching the movie gangs of new york recently. it's about the irish immigrating to new york. as soon as they get off the boat a democratic senator give them food and then say make sure you remember to vote democrat. this is what the democrats are doing here. They are opening to turn these immigrants into citizens and getting them to vote democrat. I really don't believe any politician gives a fukk about immigrants and there rights. they care about their votes.

Growing up democrats were always anti illegal immigrants because they were pro union. Black people spoke out against illegals because they were weaponized against us. Crazy how in the last twenty years things changed so much.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come January if they are sleeping on the streets of Chicago then they are going to be hoping a train back to Texaco, because Chicago has some self correcting weather for your ass. Trust and believe that. . :ufdup:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

WTF :dahell:

Same company that bussed the migrants from Florida will now house the migrants in tents.

But the Coli told me they was racists :jbhmm:

Do you think Johnson might be in danger of a recall.The black aldermans are getting pressure from there communties. It's like he's carrying water for the establishment democrats in DC.300 million tied up with the migrants by the end of the year.:patrice:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
zerohedge leans right so pls don't get on me about that. evaluate the info.

Watch: Freight Train Full Of Migrants Heading To Southern US Border​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, SEP 18, 2023

Fox News journalist Griff Jenkins shared a video on X showing a freight train packed with hundreds of migrants heading north toward the US border. This further suggests that President Biden's new strategy to curb illegal southern border crossings may not work.

Jenkins explained the FerroMex freight train departed from Zacatecas, Mexico, on Sunday and is "heading to our southern border right now." He said the migrants were cheering and clearly not heeding the message: do not come."