CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You're assuming these people know "how to live off the land"...

They don't. The idea of sending them to the middle of nowhere states would only make sense if the government decided to invest in those places and essentially make/build up new cities. Those states governors don't want them as residents.

Imagine some poor people from our hoods leaving here and looking for a better life elsewhere and being dropped in the middle of nowhere. They aren't going to just become farmers or have agricultural skills to succeed.

:dead:
Not saying you wrong but if the gov is going to allow people to come over I don’t think it makes sense send them to the biggest cities, you need immigrats than force some of these other states to take them, and let the states argue this shyt, why send them to a city like chicago and New York when they already got enough issues as is, what about the north east, north west, the middle plains, Appalachian Mountains, these places ain’t that empty especially when they best idea is to build tent cities

I don’t know it just seems like it’s other plans they got for these foreigners, either way black people will be assed out, I don’t think these mayors claimed sanctuary status for political points, it’s some other shyt going on cause none of this makes any sense

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not saying you wrong but if the gov is going to allow people to come over I don’t think it makes sense send them to the biggest cities, you need immigrats than force some of these other states to take them, and let the states argue this shyt, why send them to a city like chicago and New York when they already got enough issues as is, what about the north east, north west, the middle plains, Appalachian Mountains, these places ain’t that empty especially when they best idea is to build tent cities

I don’t know it just seems like it’s other plans they got for these foreigners, either way black people will be assed out, I don’t think these mayors claimed sanctuary status for political points, it’s some other shyt going on cause none of this makes any sense
This is why local elections matter more than people understand
:francis:

We agree, but since the people that are the gatekeepers for those states aren't going for it, it's not going to happen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

We agree, but since the people that are the gatekeepers for those states aren't going for it, it's not going to happen.

Those same local politicians/aldermen in Chicago sold their districts out bruh...:mjlol::dead: politics is corrupt asf

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

This should’ve been between the state and fed

I don’t know why some of these mayors was giddy about claiming sanctuary, I don’t know I think folks behind the scenes is playing games but we gon see what’s going to happen

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

WTF :dahell:

Same company that bussed the migrants from Florida will now house the migrants in tents.

But the Coli told me they was racists :jbhmm:

My man was like, “Ok, but it’s cool if I go up to Chicago, right?” :sas1:

Man Hell No! Stay your ass down there where you at! All of this is getting beyond ridiculous. But if any brehs in the Black community put the beats on some of these migrants for getting out-of-pocket in their neighborhood then They the bad guys huh?

And of course they send all our Haitian brothers and sisters back :mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

These people are getting sent to the places that offer them sanctuary. It's literally their policy. Small town Nebraska isn't clamoring to let illegals in. That's the difference.

Virtue signaling dems got what they asked for. Time to come back to reality

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
These people are getting sent to the places that offer them sanctuary. It's literally their policy. Small town Nebraska isn't clamoring to let illegals in. That's the difference.

Virtue signaling dems got what they asked for. Time to come back to reality
But that’s my thing I don’t think it was virtue signaling, it was something else cause doing that for political points is dumb and doesn’t make sense

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They want legalization for all 11 million undocumented people.

:huhldup:

The number will be over 15 million and IMO it will be over 20 million. This is the actual end goal it’s just not being said out loud. Republicans and Democrats know it and will agree on it. It’s the details they still working out.