CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The lawsuit was to stop the migrants from moving into the park. So the mayor shutdown the park so the residents can't use it either. Because they had the nerve to fight back.

Yeah this muthafukka acting like a crack field sucking these immigrants dikk...:hhh: it's disgusting how he's opening his bussy for these people... like dude has no shame...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fam youre bugging...
thats literally how the white/puerto rican/black gangs formed on the north & northwest sides of Chicago

Wicker Park and the surrounding areas went from white folks, then black, then mexican/puerto rican then back to white folks (now)

ive talked to people that were in the neighborhood since back in the 50s/60s.
Gangs formed whenever new people moved in the neighborhood

What part of you were never there did you not get.

When ypu posted the bolded.

Stop with the fake outrage because you trying to find and excuse to clout chase.

Stop.

nikka just discovered about redline and white flight.

Now you think you know. Man stop.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Getting their rent paid with american tax dollars...:wow: But according to art barr this one man is a c00n for reporting the news...

You can keep listening to covert c00n talk all you want.

I do not watch no youtube political person period.

They never earned any right.
to talk and never wrote shyt in print.
that resonated on the web.

Plus where is this knowledge of self coming from.

I do not listen to arm chair youtube bullshyt.
TThey made this thing called books.
Where I own a library of them.
I never used nobody on youtube to keep me educated. So stop.

Ol do not wanna rea d about face ass nikkaz .

Plus no I am not discussing my library with you period.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can keep listening to covert c00n talk all you want.

I do not watch no youtube political person period.

They never earned any right to talk and never wrote shyt in print.
that resonated on the web.

Plus where is this knowledge of self coming from.

I do not listen to arm chair youtube bullshyt.

Art Barr

You think your mainstream media is reporting this bullshyt???:mjlol: you hate one man on youtube for reporting the news... you look retarded to everyone here because HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE REPORTING ON CHICAGO!!!! :stopitslime:

EDIT: this nikka hates independent news from youtube...FOH :mjlol::dead:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Still, the Texas program has not succeeded in what is perhaps Mr. Abbott’s biggest goal, his top advisers acknowledged: forcing the federal government to adopt more stringent border controls, favored by Republicans.

About 1.1 million migrants were encountered by federal border agents along the Texas border in the 11 months before the end of August. Around 40 percent of those encountered across the southern U.S. border have been released into the country.

Mr. Abbott is now pursuing an even more audacious effort: to change Texas law to make crossing the border from Mexico without authorization a state crime, allowing the police in Texas to arrest people coming across the Rio Grande, including asylum seekers.
The State Senate passed a bill to do just that this month during a special legislative session, though it has yet to be approved by the Texas House. Immigration lawyers said the legislation amounted to a violation of the federal government’s pre-emptive role in setting immigration policy.
Some critics see the move as a deliberate attempt to create a court case that could allow the more conservative Supreme Court to broaden state power over immigration. Jennefer Canales-Pelaez, a lawyer and Texas policy strategist at the Immigrant Legal Resource Center, called the bill “an obvious attempt to challenge Arizona v. United States,” referring to a 2012 Supreme Court decision upholding the federal government’s role in immigration.
Top advisers to Mr. Abbott said that overturning that precedent was not the intent, but added that the administration would be prepared to defend such a law in court as part of its challenge to federal immigration policy.

“We feel like we’re the only ones pushing back,” said Gardner Pate, the governor’s chief of staff. “We’re pulling every lever we can, and trying to think of new ones every day.”
The busing program has been one part of Mr. Abbott’s multibillion-dollar border security effort, known as Operation Lone Star, that includes using National Guard troops and state police to deter migrants from crossing the Rio Grande, laying down concertina wire along the shoreline and arresting some of those who cross onto private land on charges of criminal trespassing.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
"This is a federal crisis lacking federal funds," Hall told NBC Chicago from Texas. "That’s why we need the President of the United States to level the playing field and allow our city to be seen as a disaster zone."