CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude cape is about to strangle him it’s flapping so hard. All his posts are apologetic.

:mindblown: it's ridiiculous we over here will tell eric adams to fukk off to his face and tell people what we dont like about him and brandon johnson doing the same thing and entire black neighborhood telling him no and people defending him fukking over black folks for illegal immigrants?!!?:what: muthafukka what?!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: it's ridiiculous we over here will tell eric adams to fukk off to his face and tell people what we dont like about him and brandon johnson doing the same thing and entire black neighborhood telling him no and people defending him fukking over black folks for illegal immigrants?!!?:what: muthafukka what?!
Never defended him. You posted a random ass video where a man says he cant be recalled. This is true.

Also, if he could be recalled, the appetite isnt there for it. So instead of talmbout that, yall imagine I swooped in like Clark. He been in office 170 or so days. If people are going to turn on him, its gonna be another 6 months or so before that seat gets hot.

Stop being obtuse.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never defended him. You posted a random ass video where a man says he cant be recalled. This is true.

Also, if he could be recalled, the appetite isnt there for it. So instead of talmbout that, yall imagine I swooped in like Clark. He been in office 170 or so days. If people are going to turn on him, its gonna be another 6 months or so before that seat gets hot.

Stop being obtuse.

nikka saying the appetite of him being recalled aint there... :mjlol: nah it's there... it's coming..

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka saying the appetite of him being recalled aint there... :mjlol: nah it's there... it's coming..
:dahell:Ok, tag me when there is a call for it. I see you watching Chicago pundits and whatnot. I'm sure that same energy was here when Rahm was closing schools and making kids have to walk through blocks they don't belong to to get to school and other fukkery and he got TWO terms. Lori was insufferable so she got the boot for a brotha with a soft message. He won majority black districts and a few lucky breaks can turn this whole situation into a blip in a few months.

He making some jacked up decisions, but literally every other politician has, especially in Chicago. If you lived here you would know.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell:Ok, tag me when there is a call for it. I see you watching Chicago pundits and whatnot. I'm sure that same energy was here when Rahm was closing schools and making kids have to walk through blocks they don't belong to to get to school and other fukkery and he got TWO terms. Lori was insufferable so she got the boot for a brotha with a soft message. He won majority black districts and a few lucky breaks can turn this whole situation into a blip in a few months.

He making some jacked up decisions, but literally every other politician has, especially in Chicago. If you lived here you would know.

:manny: whatever u say breh... they just taking more resources away from you and your fam and YOU dont seem concerned about it at all...:beli:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: whatever u say breh... they just taking more resources away from you and your fam and YOU dont seem concerned about it at all...:beli:
:dahell:You keep putting words in my mouth. I live in 20th precinct and see them every day. The local police station, the Skokie River Channel, now Uptown, some places downtown, everywhere. I see money being put toward them (lots from state funding) and them taking up space until they have work or something. No, i'm not unconcerned, im just not concern trolling. EVERYONE who feels violated about the situation are making their voices heard, and as I said in every other comment, he is hearing it nonstop. You can't hide the problem. Am I supposed to get mad and post links to youtubers or something?

Again, I actually live here. Life goes on. I see the local shelter taking them in, and ive seen protests. It is what it is, but if your ultimate hope is that the Mayor goes down or something, you will be disappointed. That is not caping, that is a fact. Folks gonna be mad as hell about this until Biden gets funds moving this way, these folks are off the streets and got work permits while waiting for their asylum status to shake out, and it will be not forgotten but not on the forefront of everyone's minds.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell:You keep putting words in my mouth. I live in 20th precinct and see them every day. The local police station, the Skokie River Channel, now Uptown, some places downtown, everywhere. I see money being put toward them (lots from state funding) and them taking up space until they have work or something. No, i'm not unconcerned, im just not concern trolling. EVERYONE who feels violated about the situation are making their voices heard, and as I said in every other comment, he is hearing it nonstop. You can't hide the problem. Am I supposed to get mad and post links to youtubers or something?

Again, I actually live here. Life goes on. I see the local shelter taking them in, and ive seen protests. It is what it is, but if your ultimate hope is that the Mayor goes down or something, you will be disappointed. That is not caping, that is a fact. Folks gonna be mad as hell about this until Biden gets funds moving this way, these folks are off the streets and got work permits while waiting for their asylum status to shake out, and it will be not forgotten but not on the forefront of everyone's minds.

:beli: ok....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aiight. Dunno what to tell you but he would have to royally fukk this up for a sustained period to really go down the tubes. If this still an issue by March, expect them to be on his ass majorly. The Brighton Park situation is one of many. Folks are rejecting tent-cities pre-emptively.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aiight. Dunno what to tell you but he would have to royally fukk this up for a sustained period to really go down the tubes. If this still an issue by March, expect them to be on his ass majorly. The Brighton Park situation is one of many. Folks are rejecting tent-cities pre-emptively.

:unimpressed: sure buddy... whatever u say...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sad :francis:

I saw a video of one of his deputies mayors stating how they were proud they were still accepting migrants. She said Colorado and NY put signs up at the border saying so do not come, but not Chicago. They are upholding values or some shyt.

The governor also sent a letter to Biden that Brandon Johnson wouldn’t sign.

Soft as hell. If it’s an crisis like they say turn United Center into a shelter.

They can’t admit they were wrong. They already latched onto the “humanitarian crisis” narrative now they have to ride it out

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I saw the scene when this happened but didnt know what was going on.
Cops swarmed pretty fast and the people in the laundromat looked stressed.

Earlier in the week I saw a old person seemingly fall dead at a bus stop...
person was not moving laying face first on the curb (half of their body was in the street)...
ambulance came by and scooped em up and left.

When you think about it its wild how much crazy shyt we pass in the city

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Is Chicago a sanctuary city?
Is Brighton Park a sanctuary city?
Did Black people protest the same way those Asians did?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Chicago a sanctuary city?
Is Brighton Park a sanctuary city?
Did Black people protest the same way those Asians did?
1.Yes
2. Brighton Park is a southwest neighborhood in Chicago
3. They've been protesting all summer

Site note: Sanctuary city does not mean what people think it means. Immigration is a fed function. Chicago chooses not to try to enforce a federal function. The same reason Abbott can't deport migrants is due to the feds having that power. Being a sanctuary city basically means that unless a crime is committed, Chicago police aren't trying to assess immigration status of everyone they come across. Its basically "don't be a dikk and you won't be in trouble" to the small undocumented population. Honestly it's an olive branch for the Hispanic community, though there are significant amounts of illegals who simply overstayed visas in other communities as well.