CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop.

Dude been a goofie.
U pass over for years.

When I keep hearing this tongue in cheek democratic demonstrative type shyt.

That c00n covert talk.

Stop cape'n and again.

This motherfukker ain't wrote and drew shyt.

Stop it with these no talent youtube.
I got a digital camera face ass nikkaz.

Dude a covert closet c00n period.

Art Barr

Ok lets say it's true who should I post here that was talking shyt about brandon johnson you would agree with?!!?:stopitslime: you talk shyt about the messenger but not the fukking message???:what: nikka what?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok lets say it's true who should I post here that was talking shyt about brandon johnson you would agree with?!!?:stopitslime: you talk shyt about the messenger but not the fukking message???:what: nikka what?

Once it is a covert c00n talking points.

They are not to be trusted.

Plus you tell me who thia great youtuber is.

I should be watching.

If there was some great youtuber I would have reviewed them by this point.

They do not exist and this bait and switch idea. You can make your own media and not be qualified is a lie.
Like again.
If said youtuber never wrote well enough to be known. Why would I watch an even more condensed format like a recorded show.

Maybe you like covert c00n talk.

I am to real to not change the channel. Plus tell you I see and heard a c00n babble. This nikka is covert c00n digital tabloid babble and full of shyt.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Once it is a covert c00n talking points.

They are not to be trusted.

Plus you tell me who thia great youtuber is.

I should be watching.

If there was some great youtuber I would have reviewed them by this point.

They do not exist and this bait and switch idea. You can make your own media and not be qualified is a lie.
Like again.
If said youtuber never wrote well enough to be known. Why would I watch an even more condensed format like a recorded show.

Maybe you like covert c00n talk.

I am to real to not change the channel. Plus tell you I see and heard a c00n babble. This nikka is covert c00n digital tabloid babble and full of shyt.

Art Barr

AGAIN THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED....:comeon: WHO ON YOUTUBE SHOULD I POST HERE THEN...that you like...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
AGAIN THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED....:comeon: WHO ON YOUTUBE SHOULD I POST HERE THEN...that you like...

How about you make a rant.

On your own.
Not post the links of some goofie c00n on youtube. Trying to play youtube lotto.
You wonder why y'all not a draw on the internet. Is because you let someone else talk for you.

You let a smilie or gif speak for you. When you have a keyboard and ability to do gateway research. to detailed analysis and post about it yourself.

Why the fukk would I ever refer you to some youtube channel?

When they never earned in print.
a draw to ever even warrant a visit to them.

Sorry not giving nikkaz cosplaying Mary bunim and Ellis real world the time of day. When they had a chance in print to draw.

They never earned their draw and I ain't gifting them one either.

Neither should you.

fukk'n sheltered youtube no talents. Not going.

Only person who earned any ability to watch a youtube channel with consistency is cam.
Past that why would i ever look at someone on youtube. Who never once in print or in hiphop did not show and prove. Not going.

y'all like giving eight mile lie type talent a chance. When I am a actualized grassroots headliner and I know they are no talents.

Why Would I give a nikka.
who never even reviewed.
it take a nation of millions by pe a chance to talk about politics to me. I ain't listening to no fake vinyl African medallion face ass c00n.

Not going.

Art Barr

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How about you make a rant.

On your own.
Not post the links of some goofie c00n on youtube. Trying to play youtube lotto.
You wonder why y'all not a draw on the internet. Is because you let someone else talk for you.

You let a smilie or gif speak for you. When you have a keyboard and ability to do gateway research. to detailed analysis and post about it yourself.

Why the fukk would I ever refer you to some youtube channel?

When they never earned in print.
a draw to ever even warrant a visit to them.

Sorry not giving nikkaz cosplaying Mary bunim and Ellis real world the time of day. When they had a chance in print to draw.

They never earned their draw and I ain't gifting them one either.

Neither should you.

fukk'n sheltered youtube no talents. Not going.

Only person who earned any ability to watch a youtube channel with consistency is cam.
Past that why would i ever look at someone on youtube. Who never once in print or in hiphop did not show and prove. Not going.

y'all like giving eight mile lie type talent a chance. When I am a actualized grassroots headliner and I know they are no talents.

Why Would I give a nogga who even reviewed it take a nation of millions by pe a chance to talk about politics to me. I ain't listening to no fake vinyl African medallion face ass c00n.

Not going.

Art Barr

AGAIN...... THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU :what: WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT YOU LIKE!!!! :damn: pick a name out of a fukking hat!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
AGAIN...... THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU :what: WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT YOU LIKE!!!! :damn: pick a name out of a fukking hat!!!

I told you.

There is nobody.

I would rather read your rant.
than any motherfukker on youtube.

Youtube is nuffin but dream wishers playing digital fraud. Postponing their inevitable.
I am gonna live off the fat of the land in Cali blah blah blah.
Go to film school or I do not wanna see that shyt.

We already had spike Lee and at best Kevin Smith. I am not seeing any spike Lee level nuffin on youtube after all this time.

Youtube is like the Rick and Marty cable box. Meets robocop I will buy that for a dollar programming. before tv regulation with pie throwing bullshyt.
all mishmashed in low quality together.

I wish I could give you a suggestion. Yet youtube people are not talented like that.
We already have spike Lee and no there is nOt another one coming down the ramp.

Reality TV only produced one star in John Cena and I was rhe person who said he was on another show and rhe wwe should look jnto it becsise the new hulk hogun was there for the taking.

So if there was somebody to ever say was worth it in toutube or anywhere. I would have prop'd them. It is just youtube there is no talent like that.

If it was.

I would have posted and ranted about them like i did cena.

Art Barr

AGAIN.I AM HERE TO READ Y'ALL BE THE SOURCE MEETS CONSUMER DIGEST.

y'all are better than the web.

I only go online to read y'all.

All This other shyt shyt ain't shyt and they come here to stela from us asntry to parrot our shyt.

I urge you to write threads and make rants.
to review because you can create a link to the thread and see your work.

Plus a headline.

I urge y'all to rant and review in your own thread.

Stop letting people come here and steal your commentary.

Rhey lurk here and steal.

At Least make a thread to point to.

where you made your comments.
Make your own legend.

I did.
So can you.

Art Barr

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...art barr

Anyways....:comeon: if y'all still here phil aint the only one talking about brandon johnson according to retards here I guess the entirety of black folks on youtube and ALL the black citizens of chicago that dont agree with brandon johnson must be c00ns..:stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Anyways....:comeon: if y'all still here phil aint the only one talking about brandon johnson according to retards here I guess the entirety of black folks on youtube and ALL the black citizens of chicago that dont agree with brandon johnson must be c00ns..:stopitslime:

You only posted one nikka tho.

Post another one to review.

If he is a c00n.

I will tell you without hesitation.
Yet.
Again...nobody should be listening to anyone be political. If they csn not even have a review of public enemy. As where did they get this knowledge of self gateway from.

That is the first point.

So no...
I am not believe'n no one who has not ranted public enemy it takes a nation of million. As how are you so militant but never even had an African medallion.
Where is this gateway to all this knowledge of self coming from.

As I am not listening to some sheltered church boi.
or some Hebrew jive alike or jive percenter showing up and trying to kick knowledge.

Like how sway.

They a whole eightt mile lie and always get exposed as complete foo foo.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You only posted one nikka tho.

Post another one to review.

If he is a c00n.

I will tell you without hesitation.
Yet.
Again...nobody should be listening to anyone be political. If they csn not even have a review of public enemy. As where did they get this knowledge of self gateway from.

That is the first point.

So no...
I am not believe'n no one who has not ranted public enemy it takes a nation of million. As how are you so militant but never even had an African medallion.
Where is this gateway to all this knowledge of self coming from.

As I am not listening to some sheltered church boi.
or some Hebrew jive alike or jive percenter showing up and trying to kick knowledge.

Like how sway.

They a whole eightt mile lie and always get exposed as complete foo foo.

Art Barr

:beli: OMFG... will you shut the fukk up calling people who dont like brandon johnson a c00n...:scust: you sound literally like a retarded broken record!!!

So I guess the news and grassroots black media are c00ns for not fukking with brandon johnson huh???:what:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:beli: OMFG... will you shut the fukk up calling people who dont like brandon johnson a c00n...:scust: you sound literally like a retarded broken record!!!

So I guess the news and grassroots black media are c00ns for not fukking with brandon johnson huh???:what:

You must not read and skim.

I never said you were a c00n.
for not supporting the Chicago mayor.
I was talembout the youtube Link you posted with the youtuber ranting.
@ORDER_66

Art Barr

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
y'all nikkaz sheltered and speaking some never was type shyt.

stop

you was never there.

art barr
fam youre bugging...
thats literally how the white/puerto rican/black gangs formed on the north & northwest sides of Chicago

Wicker Park and the surrounding areas went from white folks, then black, then mexican/puerto rican then back to white folks (now)

ive talked to people that were in the neighborhood since back in the 50s/60s.
Gangs formed whenever new people moved in the neighborhood