CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This still doesnt make sense since Latinos almost always move towards the republican party once they get their papers. Democrats know this, so it really begs the question.... WHY???
They'll cannibalize us for temporary gain and it feeds into the same shyt they were doing in the 80s when the Colombians were their guys.

Using black communities as a source of income and prison slave labor. Cats get their proceeds confiscated, they tell on the big dog who gets his proceeds confiscated, they get fed to the beast as slaves and tax payers fit the bill for their incarceration and prison profit.

Not to mention a cheap.source of Labor for other industrial sectors in America who's low wages help undercut the locals for billion dollar corporations.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They'll cannibalize us for temporary gain and it feeds into the same shyt they were doing in the 80s when the Colombians were their guys.

Using black communities as a source of income an prison slave labor. Cats get their proceeds confiscated, they tell on the big dog who gets his proceeds confiscated, they get fed to the beast as slaves and tax payers fit the bill for their incarceration and prison profit.
YUP. I said this last week. Seems like they needed the cheap labor so they left the door open. Then they use our community as a way to build up these new communities that they want to come here. We're the consumers that will fund their business ventures as they build their life in america smh.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to be fine regardless. I been all through the south and west sides (not saying I’m going to hang out in the hood).

Im saying they’re making it sound like illegals are stacked from the window to the wall downtown and I’m curious if it’s exaggerated
You'll see em by the police stations and business lots near them asking for money.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eo_ajS.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He called him a "Vene-sway sway":dead:

They always letting these white people fight on Wabash.

If you are black.

That is notOt the look for us.

Art Barr

Violence just causes them to create and or funnel into gangs for protection.

Stfu.
You not from tha go.

You goofie.

Stop speaking on shyt.

You have complete disconnect to.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They always letting these white people fight on Wabash.

If you are black.

That is notOt the look for us.

Art Barr

Stfu.
You not from tha go.

You goofie.

Stop speaking on shyt.

You have complete disconnect to.

Art Barr
Dont ever in your life speak on what you think i should be speaking on. Are you high?

Simple math. I'm sure you saw this in the 50s growing up as a teenager.
When there are physical tensions among groups, people will join or form groups to defend and offend.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dont ever in your life speak on what you think i should be speaking on. Are you high?

Simple math. I'm sure you saw this in the 50s growing up as a teenager.
When there are physical tensions among groups, people will join or form groups to defend and offend.

nikka shut yo goofie gren sheltered ass all tha way tha fukk up.

You sheltered as hell and speaking from afar.
on some shyt not even in yo cul de sac face ass zipcode.
you suburban shletered homebody urban intellectual lacking ass goofie.

Shut tha fukk up,... you green ass goofie @Mowgli
Ol' if I was there.
Emphasis on there.

You not from there or from here.

So stfu.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka shut yo goofie gren sheltered ass all tha way tha fukk up.

You sheltered as hell and speaking from afar.
on some shyt not even in yo cul de sac face ass zipcode.
you suburban shletered homebody urban intellectual lacking ass goofie.

Shut tha fukk up,... you green ass goofie @Mowgli
Ol' if I was there.
Emphasis on there.

You not from there or from here.

So stfu.

Art Barr

I just spoke on it. I'm surprised after nearly a century on earth you still don't understand how things work. You've seen enough history to know how this plays out. Maybe you're dumb

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's a tough issue to talk about with the 40 and below crowd because there is such a strong desire to get a hug and be loved by every race on earth.

Leadership stuff illegals into black communities who are being helped across the border by the migos who recruit them, extort them, exploit them and use them to create networks for their operations. The locals (black kids) then become distributors and customers of their death products and middle class black people eventually slowly exit the community because of a decrease in the quality of life. Then, migo leadership is elected into key positions to allocate resources in these same areas and its really a wrap.

But democrats are our friends.....
Black American kids during the 1980s and 1990s got groomed into the drug game by migos and jamaicans. Same pattern over and over again and we still dont learn.