CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Mexicans in Chicago don't get along with other latinos well(Ricans)... So a latino collation is not happen anytime...

:mjpls:Mexicans are really trying to distance themselves from them

sqQ6hsW.png

Sz7aPcS.png

gIfTTyJ.png
Breh im trying to find the video put some Mexican women put hands on some Migrants last week I seen the video on Facebook I’m trying to find it now I know the coli think all Hispanics get along but as you said us being from the Chicago land area we know Mexicans and Puerto Ricans hate each other and you’re seeing it now with migrants vs Mexicans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to Chicago this week and staying in river north (downtown) going to see if it’s as crazy as they’re making it sound.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur gonna be downtown, u will be just fine.
I’m going to be fine regardless. I been all through the south and west sides (not saying I’m going to hang out in the hood).

Im saying they’re making it sound like illegals are stacked from the window to the wall downtown and I’m curious if it’s exaggerated

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Biden administration has let 99% of migrants who have come over the border since 2021 — over two million people — stay in the country according to a new Congressional report released by House Republicans Monday.

The report found “at least” 2,148,738 illegal aliens had been released into the United States by the Department of Homeland Security from when Joe Biden came into office until March 31, 2023.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I’m going to be fine regardless. I been all through the south and west sides (not saying I’m going to hang out in the hood).

Im saying they’re making it sound like illegals are stacked from the window to the wall downtown and I’m curious if it’s exaggerated
depends on where youre at...
downtown is pretty big

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

The Biden administration has let 99% of migrants who have come over the border since 2021 — over two million people — stay in the country according to a new Congressional report released by House Republicans Monday.

The report found “at least” 2,148,738 illegal aliens had been released into the United States by the Department of Homeland Security from when Joe Biden came into office until March 31, 2023.
He's done :francis:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

they ain't stacked downtown really. they are mostly stacked up at the police stations. and that's in EVERY neighborhood now. police stations got port-o-potties and everything out front.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they ain't stacked downtown really. they are mostly stacked up at the police stations. and that's in EVERY neighborhood now. police stations got port-o-potties and everything out front.
Damn. That sounds worse than our situation in NYC. Because they’re mainly housed in the outskirts like Staten Island.