CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

Daps
Reppin
St louis
props for at least asking the question out loud.

dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Whats white supremacist about looking out for my own people.

Isn't that what your doing in this thread right now hombre? Why can you do it but not me?

You didn't give a damn about your people until this other group of people got some money you fukking idiot

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Im the dummy, but they've been hollering since the 1st bus load came to Woodlawn in January

Hollering about money 2 weeks ago?

Hollering about housing migrants in an abandoned school months ago?

Just say you don't want to see any of these people helped because fvck'em, I'd have more respect you

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hollering about money 2 weeks ago?

Hollering about housing migrants in an abandoned school months ago?

Just say you don't want to see any of these people helped because fvck'em, I'd have more respect you

BY SABRINA FRANZA, ASAL REZAEI
UPDATED ON: ------------>JANUARY 29, 2023 <--------/ 5:51 AM / CBS CHICAGO
CHICAGO (CBS) -- Plans are moving full speed ahead to open a migrant shelter in what was an abandoned school in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood, and after a community meeting Saturday afternoon, neighbors have a better idea of a timeline for the shelter to open. The city says it is ready to move in migrants as soon as Monday.
The school-turned-shelter, once Wadsworth Elementary School and later the University of Chicago Charter School, is ready for migrants.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
BY SABRINA FRANZA, ASAL REZAEI
UPDATED ON: ------------>JANUARY 29, 2023 <--------/ 5:51 AM / CBS CHICAGO
CHICAGO (CBS) -- Plans are moving full speed ahead to open a migrant shelter in what was an abandoned school in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood, and after a community meeting Saturday afternoon, neighbors have a better idea of a timeline for the shelter to open. The city says it is ready to move in migrants as soon as Monday.
The school-turned-shelter, once Wadsworth Elementary School and later the University of Chicago Charter School, is ready for migrants.

Show the article about the school before they were gonna house migrants in it :unimpressed:

People didn't give a shxt about anything until migrants were helped, now it's what about about us is my entire point :comeon:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show the article about the school before they were gonna house migrants in it :unimpressed:

People didn't give a shxt about anything until migrants were helped, now it's what about about us is my entire point :comeon:

The f*cking mexicans didn't even want them at the K mart on 71st and Pulaski. Are you even from Chicago?