CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
the white people :bryan: on the northwest side are FURIOUS cuz they are bout to get a bunch of migrants placed in their neighborhood.

I mean it was all good when they shipped them to live out south with the blacks tho :aicmon:

As long as it is not Irving Park i am good :mjpls: but yeah, they need to put them in non black areas.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
It's funny to me to see people get angry about immigrants or the undocumented get some money, when their communities have been receiving way more in support but they consider it normal shxt but now this other group is getting some money which takes nothing from your community and now it's all of a sudden a problem

It amazes me how evil a lot of you people are

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It's funny to me to see people get angry about immigrants or the undocumented get some money, when their communities have been receiving way more in support but they consider it normal shxt but now this other group is getting some money which takes nothing from your community and now it's all of a sudden a problem

full

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You sound white because you hear the cries of the black community and post something like this.. Just to be clear. Are you saying black people straight?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Texas full of Mexicans boy stop lying the only reason white supremacist in Texas still have power is because Mexicans vote overwhelming Republican especially in south Texas close to la casa Mexico
Nice try though:umad:

What does that have to do with you supporting white supremacist initiatives idiot?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
He said "their communities receive WAY more in support"..
Correct more support that only the lazy Black people get like section 8, food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, govt phones, you know the type of assistance that only the Black community receives in the US and no one else:troll:

Right out the white supremacist playbook boy they do learn fast don't they....Then got the nerve to try and play the reverse uno on me like I said he tried though

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
You sound white because you hear the cries of the black community and post something like this.. Just to be clear. Are you saying black people straight?

You sound dumb because no one cared about that $51 million until it went to help someone else, now it's oh what about us.

That's what I'm saying