CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just to be clear..

People on the ground aren’t mad migrants are here. People on the ground are mad migrants are getting resources. They would love for the migrants to get resources AFTER they receive theirs.

This isn’t a race war.
No this is absolutely a racewar. Wars are fought over resources. Some races are being neglected their rightful resources so yes this is war. Don’t get it fukked up

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
No this is absolutely a racewar. Wars are fought over resources. Some races are being neglected their rightful resources so yes this is war. Don’t get it fukked up

Exactly

These people are Anti-Black Racist and are playing a zero sum game with Black people. nikkas need to wake up.

The problem is the politicians. The community leaders who filed the lawsuit said it out their mouth. The issue isn’t migrants. The issue is they rather help migrants over their own.

That’s not a race way. These are policies from trash politicians.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if I was an illegal immigrant, I wouldn't stop in America, I'd keep walking up north to Canada.
only 30 million people and almost the same size of the US
and Canada would shut you down, and send you the fukk back :mjlol: i think to immigrate to canada, they require you to have 20 grand in the bank

that free healthcare system doesn't allow for anyone to just walk in, and Canada doesn't have AOCs whining and crying to let in hordes of people

Wheelchair Greg embarrassed the fukk out of the Democrats by shipping them all these migrants. i hope he keeps sending more, until they shape up