Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
due to segregation. Chicago is the not segregated city in America, so there is basically a million black ppl living amongst each other on the south and west side. I went years without seeing any white ppl other than crackhead, teachers and police. That's why that c00ning and blavity black shyt is foreign to me. you really lived a black experience seeing black ppl everywhere you go from every walk of life. nikkas in other cities be living next door to cacs and shyt and get watered down. All the c00n nikkas here are suburban nikkas (Kanye) or hopeless dusty street nikkas. The average black person from Chicago ain't for none of that :mjpls:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
due to segregation. Chicago is the not segregated city in America, so there is basically a million black ppl living amongst each other on the south and west side. I went years without seeing any white ppl other than crackhead, teachers and police. That's why that c00ning and blavity black shyt is foreign to me. you really lived a black experience seeing black ppl everywhere you go from every walk of life. nikkas in other cities be living next door to cacs and shyt and get watered down. All the c00n nikkas here are suburban nikkas (Kanye) or hopeless dusty street nikkas. The average black person from Chicago ain't for none of that :mjpls:

No, lol Chicago has the coldest black people in America with those 20 below Winds coming off of Lake Michigan:huhldup::hhh:

Florida:blessed: all day!

Somebody

All Star
Daps

this makes it substantially less black than you’re making it out to be :yeshrug:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detriot 90 percent black.

Gary in 85 percent black

Midwest has alot of blacks
Thats just in the cities. The country areas in the midwest are white af
s7bgykn.png

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Detroit :sadcam: that's got to be one of the poorest places I've ever seen in my life next to Camden New Jersey. I feel sorry for anyone who has to grow up in an environment like that I lived on the edge of Paterson New Jersey for a while but sheesh
shyt at least they got sidewalks; I know people who still get their water from wells and have never seen a smart phone