Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats just in the cities. The country areas in the midwest are white af
s7bgykn.png

That coincides with what OP is saying tho.
Heavily segregated

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lol where? And why do you need a sidewalk when you got a car:heh:
If you got a car then you not that poor; my dad grew up with no water no lights and holes in the roof in Coffeeville AL. I still got cousins who love back there and a couple never seen a smart phone. People in cities have no idea what poverty is like in the country.

Sidewalks also are useful for utilities.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
All the c00n nikkas here are suburban nikkas (Kanye) or hopeless dusty street nikkas. The average black person from Chicago ain't for none of that :mjpls:
Don't forget the Immigrant Blacks that live up North, especially them Nigerians....Never in my life have I ever seen so much hatred for nikkas

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Describe Eastern NC but call it “Chicago” brehs :dead:

Black people everywhere here. No matter where you go. Your cashier, your landlord, your mailman/lady, and everything in between :blessed:

Yeah I peeped that a few years ago when I visited friends over there. I thought I was in Memphis or Chicago until y'all nikkas fukked around and gave me some of y'alls barbecue. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
If you got a car then you not that poor; my dad grew up with no water no lights and holes in the roof in Coffeeville AL. I still got cousins who love back there and a couple never seen a smart phone. People in cities have no idea what poverty is like in the country.

:wow: wow that sad. My fam grew similar in Mississippi.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black people in cities do know what poverty is. They moved from those country ass towns to the northern cities for jobs.

invalid

Banned
Daps
All the c00n nikkas here are suburban nikkas (Kanye) or hopeless dusty street nikkas. The average black person from Chicago ain't for none of that :mjpls:

Worry about c00ns in the burbs when you got c00ns in the hood doing this brehs........

Teen shot several times on his way to summer job in Hyde Park

Woman, 21, fatally shot in Gresham as she ran from 4 men; $5K reward offered

The biggest c00ns are the ones raised in "multicultural" environments.

I disagree. See above.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Black people in cities do know what poverty is. They moved from those country ass towns to the northern cities for jobs.
That was 2-3 generations ago though. Most people up north only know about the country struggle from family reunions (if the family is still together) and old stories.

And I didn’t say they knew poverty but they don’t know about country poverty with no govt resources.