Chicago Dudes Toss a Chick in a Trash Can for Saying "BDK"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but we dont remind each other every day? That's all I hear nikkas complaining about, what you talking about. We know the cause that's bullshyt, we're not thinking up solutions. and jews were slaves, AND endured a holocaust, 6 million gone within 10 yrs. They seem to be doing pretty good collectively. After that shyt, their rich pulled out pockets, thought up plans and made sure everyone had access to resources.

Same way I speak with kids where I live at, you just tell that whats up.

Jews was slaves yes, but they wasn't colonized. They was truly free after their ordeal was over and even though it was a long time but they returned to their home land. Now these white people that we see today arent the real jews but thats another story for another day and the holocaust was rough but hey, slavery wasnt a cake walk either. Also they didnt make sure everyone had resources, read what they did to the jews that was already in the little spot before it was Israel.

Us on the other head was pretty much force to say in a foreign land and just get by. We didnt have a home to return too.
Head back to Africa at the time when civil war/genocide was rampant with European money and weapons. :snoop:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but we dont remind each other every day? That's all I hear nikkas complaining about, what you talking about. We know the cause that's bullshyt, we're not thinking up solutions. and jews were slaves, AND endured a holocaust, 6 million gone within 10 yrs. They seem to be doing pretty good collectively. After that shyt, their rich pulled out pockets, thought up plans and made sure everyone had access to resources.
Brother, the jewish "holocaust" is not comparable to the African Diaspora..You have to learn your history to get the answers for black people struggles in the "New World'..

On another note how can ppl sit here and call kids in Chicago savages when theres Old white men in high government positions killing, and planning to kill people on a global scale..These white politicians sending poor teenagers over seas to kill and occupy other people land are the real savages and thugs..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Same way I speak with kids where I live at, you just tell that whats up.

Jews was slaves yes, but they wasn't colonized. They was truly free after their ordeal was over and even though it was a long time but they returned to their home land. Now these white people that we see today arent the real jews but thats another story for another day and the holocaust was rough but hey, slavery wasnt a cake walk either. Also they didnt make sure everyone had resources, read what they did to the jews that was already in the little spot before it was Israel.

Us on the other head was pretty much force to say in a foreign land and just get by. We didnt have a home to return too.
Head back to Africa at the time when civil war/genocide was rampant with European money and weapons. :snoop:
1. Israel had been other peoples lands since the Rome days, what you mean it wasn't colonized? :wtf:

2. Much like african americans, jews had no home and lived throughout europe in ghettos, that's actually where the term ghetto comes from.

3. no one said slavery was a walk in the park, I said use their example to get the shyt together and stop fukking making excuses and crying. we need to FIND A SOLUTION...CRYING IS NOT A SOLUTION.

That's why I miss Malcolm X, he fought, and had solutions and brought them to the plate and said "here is what we want to do, here's where we need to be headed"

Yall nikkas are just crying. Malcolm told them "we don't need you, just move out our way, and let us do us, we're going to sort this out ourselves" He didnt cry about slavery, he didn't say oh we need to first cry about the problem, Malcolm knew we all knew the problem, he was there to tell the problem to move out our way and let us grow.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Brother, the jewish "holocaust" is not comparable to the African Diaspora..You have to learn your history to get the answers for black people struggles in the "New World'..

On another note how can ppl sit here and call kids in Chicago savages when theres Old white men in high government positions killing, and planning to kill people on a global scale..These white politicians sending poor teenagers over seas to kill and occupy other people land are the real savages and thugs..

All the above are AWFUL, no one is worst than the other, thinking so is merely fukking subjective.

I don't care about old white men in high govt killing on a global scale, I care about black children getting out of poverty.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
what do you expect from these little nigglets, they look as if they share the same dna as chief keef,utter black trash

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, So i guess

Obama is a lost nikka :leon:
John H Johnson is a lost nikka
Louis farrakhan is a lost nikka
Quincy Jones is a lost nikka:leon:

I was gonna say Kanye but he kinda is losing it :patrice:

obama aint from chicago,,, he moved there for a job,, stfu,,,, he not born and raised there dumbass

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm BDK fukk 600 nikka DIE L'z

iPw6moDVY4RbF.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
1. Israel had been other peoples lands since the Rome days, what you mean it wasn't colonized? :wtf:

2. Much like african americans, jews had no home and lived throughout europe in ghettos, that's actually where the term ghetto comes from.

3. no one said slavery was a walk in the park, I said use their example to get the shyt together and stop fukking making excuses and crying. we need to FIND A SOLUTION...CRYING IS NOT A SOLUTION.

That's why I miss Malcolm X, he fought, and had solutions and brought them to the plate and said "here is what we want to do, here's where we need to be headed"

Yall nikkas are just crying. Malcolm told them "we don't need you, just move out our way, and let us do us, we're going to sort this out ourselves" He didnt cry about slavery, he didn't say oh we need to first cry about the problem, Malcolm knew we all knew the problem, he was there to tell the problem to move out our way and let us grow.

The people, not the land. :snoop: youre not getting my point breh, fact is this. They have been slaves but the effects of oppression are gone, while we still suffer from it. Jews lived through ghettos yes, but think for a sec. How many years have the jews been free? Youre trying to compare different types of slavery thats literally 1000s years apart from each other. Youre bringing up jews when they was still black, thats a long fukking time breh.

Don't see jews praying to jesus do you :mjpls:, but we a people that had Christianity wiped into our conscious. Any black person that didnt choose a religion and is automatically christian can still be considered colonized

I get where you going, you wanna use a example of how slavery can be overcome but look how long it blacks been free and how long jews been free.

I rather cry and fight about this then turn my back on it and just telling nikkas to do better or die.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real problem here is that is took 5 people to toss her in. These frail nikkas need to hit the weights.
full
they'll have plenty of time to lift weights, once they hit the joint

Last edited: