Supporter
Daps
damn, So i guess

Obama is a lost nikka :leon:
John H Johnson is a lost nikka
Louis farrakhan is a lost nikka
Quincy Jones is a lost nikka:leon:

I was gonna say Kanye but he kinda is losing it :patrice:

Obama is a failed experiment that hasn't done anything for us as Black people, and Quincy jones is a fakkit.

Chicago today is a far cry from the past. They're so passionate about killing each other but don't do shyt to the cops subjugating them in their own communities.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
On another note, the girl got what she deserved. You don't say such things, many people died because of their beliefs; whether it be gangs or religion, either way you don't disrespect that. She's lucky she didn't get beat up or even shot. She tried to agitate someone, she succeeded, and then she tried to cop a plea when she realized that they wouldn't let her slide because of her gender. She got what she deserved.

but when them Government comes and wipes out the projects, do the same nyggas feel "disrespected"... naw, they dont do shyt.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

That makes it even worse.

Black man with a cac mentality. I only here white people say shyt about nuking inner city people (mainly black)

Instead of nuking, how about more anti gang programs, bigger budgets for schools, grants for rec centers.

Cause nuking wont solve anything

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
am I the only one that noticed a lot of kids holding kids?

I really wish I knew how to save these people, but their mentality is so screwed unless they cut off govt aid so they can feel fire under their ass, they'll continue to do this, but we can't because their are real people that need the help. I think we should have a one child policy or you have to meet an annual salary before having a child, anything before is mandatory abortion (with exceptions to the rule of course), dont want the abortion better learn how to take BC and know where to obtain plan b pills. But when i say this I'm being a fascist. Yet no one wants to think up solutions either.

sorry random rant, something about that vid struck a sad cord.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
That makes it even worse.

Black man with a cac mentality. I only here white people say shyt about nuking inner city people (mainly black)

Instead of nuking, how about more anti gang programs, bigger budgets for schools, grants for rec centers.

Cause nuking wont solve anything

:heh: Yes it will. Nuking would wipe out that degenerate bloodline. Some species have to go through that.

Rottweilers.

German Shepards and Pitbulls are going through it right now.