Chicago Dudes Toss a Chick in a Trash Can for Saying "BDK"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
No Cacery. These little lean babies ain't bussin at white supremacy. They KKK members in black face.

Thats cause white supremacy has conditioned us to do it for them.

How do you think these kids are getting these guns?

Killing each other for money and turf in the mist of a capitalist society preaches money is the root of happiness.

Kids and their parents dont know any better other then whats society as brain washed them to do...get money by any means

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:heh: Yes it will. Nuking would wipe out that degenerate bloodline. Some species have to go through that.

Rottweilers.

German Shepards and Pitbulls are going through it right now.

:heh: so you think its cool to compare your own people to beast?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Killing each other for money and turf in the mist of a capitalist society preaches money is the root of happiness.

Kids and their parents dont know any better other then whats society as brain washed them to do...get money by any means

:camby:Most sane and civilized human beings understand their is a limit to money by any means. There are safer less dangerous routes and the worst part about it is these "get money" types low class degenerates manage to stay in poverty. It has little to do with money. These people are hopeless. You see more spirit in Rwanda refugees receiving rice from an air drop. Real talk. Even after walking for miles in the deserts Mexicans have an energy about them and the "hope" of a new life. These little nigglets look :demonic:. There is no hope in their eyes. They are aimless. No plans for the future. No concept of time.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am I the only one that noticed a lot of kids holding kids?

I really wish I knew how to save these people, but their mentality is so screwed unless they cut off govt aid so they can feel fire under their ass, they'll continue to do this, but we can't because their are real people that need the help. I think we should have a one child policy or you have to meet an annual salary before having a child, anything before is mandatory abortion (with exceptions to the rule of course), dont want the abortion better learn how to take BC and know where to obtain plan b pills. But when i say this I'm being a fascist. Yet no one wants to think up solutions either.

sorry random rant, something about that vid struck a sad cord.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

I don't know about all that. white supremacy doesnt teach gang mentality, that's a tribal trait everyone has. Poverty causes violence and theft, that's a trend all over the world even before capitalism.

We know where the guns come from, it's easy to obtain in murica. esp chicago.

at this point, we can't blame white folks for this, that's like saying waaah wahhh massa wont help us. nah man its about time we learn to walk and take care of each other as a collective group, for example like the jews or early 70s blacks.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is true but at the end of the day, doesn't change reality. these nikkas you love to defend would rob and kill another black man faster than the posters you chastise on coli. they're probably also more likely to beat up and sexually abuse black women, although i have no statistics to support that. but i know, if you saw chris.b gettin worked by these type of dudes, you'd help them :clap:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I don't know about all that. white supremacy doesnt teach gang mentality, that's a tribal trait everyone has. Poverty causes violence and theft, that's a trend all over the world even before capitalism.

We know where the guns come from, it's easy to obtain in murica. esp chicago.

at this point, we can't blame white folks for this, that's like saying waaah wahhh massa wont help us. nah man its about time we learn to walk and take care of each other as a collective group, for example like the jews.

not the gang aspect but the killing of each other.

Lets be honest, this a hyper violent society and we are just victims of it with no protection from it.

Its not about blaming white folks, its about reminding each other how and why it got like this and why we have to take responsibility to stop it. How can you fix a problem when you dont address the cause?

Its easy for other miniortes to be collective cause they wasnt slaves. They dont have a broken mindset.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
not the gang aspect but the killing of each other.

Lets be honest, this a hyper violent society and we are just victims of it with no protection from it.

Its not about blaming white folks, its about reminding each other how and why it got like this and why we have to take responsibility to stop it. How can you fix a problem when you dont address the cause?

Its easy for other miniortes to be collective cause they wasnt slaves. They dont have a broken mindset.
I'm sorry but we dont remind each other every day? That's all I hear nikkas complaining about, what you talking about. We know the cause that's bullshyt, we're not thinking up solutions. and jews were slaves, AND endured a holocaust, 6 million gone within 10 yrs. They seem to be doing pretty good collectively. After that shyt, their rich pulled out pockets, thought up plans and made sure everyone had access to resources.