Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn that's confirmed?

fukk no. nikkas be saying anything. I have no idea what he was doing but ain’t shyt been confirmed. And I’m the last nikka to defend there’s rappers cause I can confirm lil Durk got caught fukking with that tranny smh. I don’t put nothing past none of them nikkas. But nikkas just be making up all kind of wild rumors on they opps all the time.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What makes it worse is he did a interview a year and a half ago talking about he dropping his flag and he don't want ut with no one smh
Tryna raise his clout so someone will listen to the music…but really he doesn’t need to do that….if this bout to be who he is tho, this won’t end well….you don’t move the same 8 years removed ……and he was target Practice then smh

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Coming home from the pokey, putting some extensions in your hair and subliminally dissing someone in your IG live is about as 2022 hip-hop as it gets
Lmao this man has been shot at 22 times and has done his work, he’s done more work than all those 90s studio gangsta rappers :russ: Not trying to glorify it, but facts is facts that this nikka with extensions is more thoro street wise than most of those 90s studio gangstas