Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

U act like durks brother,cousin and best friend aint get killed and hes still doing the same shyt

Lol man what? Durk his damn near the only surviving member in his family and he’s never stopped with the bs

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
What does that have to do with what I said? I was hoping he’d mature after 5 years in prison.

You nikkas love to nit pick like some females Smfh

so going to prison for 5 years is different from dissing dead people and the closest people getn killed off what YOU Saying in music?

i think if i talked shyt about a gang and they killed my family id probably mature or get revenge…not just keep dissn them and pretending it didn’t happen

im not coming at u

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

U act like durks brother,cousin and best friend aint get killed and hes still doing the same shyt
Durk’s story is fukking sad… One dude in Chicago supposedly killed two of his cousins, his manager, and shot his brother(he ends up getting killed later). I don’t want to be fake deep but there is glaring sadness in Durk’s eyes. He stays high and buys shyt to soothe the pain but dude needs to retire and get therapy because when it sets in, it won’t be pretty.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Durk’s story is fukking sad… One dude in Chicago supposedly killed two of his cousins, his manager, and shot his brother(he ends up getting killed later). I don’t want to be fake deep but there is glaring sadness in Durk’s eyes. He stays high and buys shyt to soothe the pain but dude needs to retire and get therapy because when it sets in, it won’t be pretty.
1 single dude caught all those bodies?